Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a really nice filter, but if I could make one suggestion. You really should make a .lua file that goes in the sol_custom_configs folder instead of the sol_config.ini file you put in the documents folder. The way you have it setup, if you switch to another filter, some of the edits you made in the sol_config.ini file get applied to the new filter. If you do it as a .lua file, your edits are only applied to your filter and when you switch to another everything gets reset. Just a suggestion. Other than that, nice work...
Thank you so much for the suggestion I will look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
FR : salut l'artiste ! un grand bravo pour ton filtre ! je pense que Peter lui même doit apprécier. Cela donne un réalisme incroyable sur certain circuit compatible avec la pluie. Vraiment bravo et merci surtout pour la gratuité EN : hi artist ! congratulations on your filter ! I think Peter himself must appreciate. This gives incredible realism on certain circuits compatible with rain. Really well done and thank you especially for the free
Glad you enjoy it! Merci beaucoup!

Hello! Tire marks don't show up when the car slides. =(
(I applied your CSP and VIDEO settings.)
Works for me.. But you could try going into content manager -> settings -> custom shaders patch -> skidmarks fx and turning it off and on.

I recommend you to do a custom config with your settings, instead of sharing your sol_config.ini. It'd be more user friendly and you can even make some values dynamic.
yeah.. sadly it is csp related.. There isn't much ya can do with the moon or reduce its beams..
For example, you can make sunrays dynamic so they're strong during the day and weaker during the night, this would fix those sunrays coming from the moon.

If you need any help with it, I can help you

I recommend you to do a custom config with your settings, instead of sharing your sol_config.ini. It'd be more user friendly and you can even make some values dynamic.

For example, you can make sunrays dynamic so they're strong during the day and weaker during the night, this would fix those sunrays coming from the moon.

If you need any help with it, I can help you
Wow! it's an honor to see you here! I think I fixed it up a little bit with the moon you can try checking it out and give me a response!

Wow! it's an honor to see you here! I think I fixed it up a little bit with the moon you can try checking it out and give me a response!
I'm downloading it.

If you're fine with it, I can do a custom config for you so you can give it a try.

Also, why did you add A3PP config app?

EDIT:
I've done something, give it a try. I've converted what you've added into the custom config into an actual custom config. CHANGE THE EXTENSION TO .lua and leave it in \sol_custom_config folder

Attachments

• Exquisite.ini
    6.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I'm downloading it.

If you're fine with it, I can do a custom config for you so you can give it a try.

Also, why did you add A3PP config app?

EDIT:
I've done something, give it a try. I've converted what you've added into the custom config into an actual custom config. CHANGE THE EXTENSION TO .lua and leave it in \sol_custom_config folder
Thank you so much! I'm gonna try it out now! I added the a3pp config app kinda by accident cause i copied the steps he did for the zip.. I thought it was needed or sum..

EDIT: Thank you so much! that actually helped! I can see that it changes the settings per filter! you're awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
What am I doing wrong, I've got huge black areas on both sides of the screen to my left and right. It fades in so you can see what's immediately in front of you, but off to the sides of the screen it fades to black... Heavily.

What am I doing wrong, I've got huge black areas on both sides of the screen to my left and right. It fades in so you can see what's immediately in front of you, but off to the sides of the screen it fades to black... Heavily.
Hey man! I've never heard or seen or experienced such problems, maybe you could reply here to me with a screenshot of your problem? I could maybe somehow help you fix it, if not you could try asking the community!

Hey man! I've never heard or seen or experienced such problems, maybe you could reply here to me with a screenshot of your problem? I could maybe somehow help you fix it, if not you could try asking the community!
I think I've just worked this out as another pp filter had this issue, I'm running triples, I think that's what is causing the darkened gradient around the outside.

I think I've just worked this out as another pp filter had this issue, I'm running triples, I think that's what is causing the darkened gradient around the outside.
I just realesed a new hotfix that should fix that! Download the new update and apply the "Exquisite - no vignette" pp filter and it should fix!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.