Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello. Fantastic filter.
I believe it's the best i've tried so far.
Just one thing i'd like to know if you can help me.
I've applied the filter and the custom shaders patch and video configs, and i'd like to know if there's a config that can make the lights less brighter. Sometimes the lights are too strong.
Thank you for this fantastic filter again.

Hello. Fantastic filter.
I believe it's the best i've tried so far.
Just one thing i'd like to know if you can help me.
I've applied the filter and the custom shaders patch and video configs, and i'd like to know if there's a config that can make the lights less brighter. Sometimes the lights are too strong.
Thank you for this fantastic filter again.
I don't know how to answer to this without going in-depth.. I guess you could try turning down the brightness of the filter in general :)

I don't know how to answer to this without going in-depth.. I guess you could try turning down the brightness of the filter in general :)
I'm not very familiar with all the options of csp. I've found brightness on EXTRA FX / Simple Light Bounce (SSGI).
Are there other places i could change and see the effects ?
Thank you for your attention.

I'm not very familiar with all the options of csp. I've found brightness on EXTRA FX / Simple Light Bounce (SSGI).
Are there other places i could change and see the effects ?
Thank you for your attention.
What you can try and do if you're racing at night. Go to an app called "sol config" go to page 3 and find the "pp filter" tab from there you can bring up or down the brightness :) once you find the one ya want ya can go to page 1 and click "save config" keep in mind it will make your day time darker too!

Pretty cool filter but why does it get so bright on the inside cameras?

Sorry for crappy video:

I am using your settings with some slight tweaks to ffb and other stuff that shouldnt affect graphics.

EDIT: Fixed it!

Last edited:
Pretty cool filter but why does it get so bright on the inside cameras?

Sorry for crappy video:

I am using your settings with some slight tweaks to ffb and other stuff that shouldnt affect graphics.

EDIT: Fixed it!
Yeah it should've been a auto exposure issue there! sometimes it messes up it isnt perfect haha

I need help on something in first person everything is blurry im using the "immersive" shader, i noticed that the preset is conflicting with a setting making everything burry, what setting could it be

I need help on something in first person everything is blurry im using the "immersive" shader, i noticed that the preset is conflicting with a setting making everything burry, what setting could it be
You're probably using reshade which has the effect of DOF "Blur"... The whole blur isn't a problem in my pp filter :)

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 120 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 35.8%