Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
yeah.. sadly it is csp related.. There isn't much ya can do with the moon or reduce its beams..
Speaking of night, im completely clueless as to why the sky is black? the time is completely fine but the sky is always black. Any reason why? I have the paid version of CM and SOL and your mod are the only things enabled. i think it might be to do with the video settings you linked in the mod itself, but cant find where or how to fix it, any ideas?

Attachments

• black sky.JPG
    black sky.JPG
    417.1 KB · Views: 94
Speaking of night, im completely clueless as to why the sky is black? the time is completely fine but the sky is always black. Any reason why? I have the paid version of CM and SOL and your mod are the only things enabled. i think it might be to do with the video settings you linked in the mod itself, but cant find where or how to fix it, any ideas?
If I am correct your csp version is too old or something like that.. search up the problem on youtube for further details!

Definitely look at your CSP version. I had that but reverted to an older version and then installed 1.77 again and all was good again.

Skärmklipp.JPG

i just installed your filter, relly good BUT the amount of blur is to much cant see some times more then 100 meters, is it my setting thats i wrong or the filter settings? i need help plz,
A link to a video that shows the problem

View attachment 543723
i just installed your filter, relly good BUT the amount of blur is to much cant see some times more then 100 meters, is it my setting thats i wrong or the filter settings? i need help plz,
Hi, its not the motion blur, but the Depth Of Field (DOF) that makes it blurry. This works good for camera shots, but not for driving indeed. You can adjust that using the "Photo Mode" tool in AC. Play with the "Focus at:" and "f-number" to get the sharpness you need.

Attachments

• image (2).png
    image (2).png
    33.5 KB · Views: 80
Hi, its not the motion blur, but the Depth Of Field (DOF) that makes it blurry. This works good for camera shots, but not for driving indeed. You can adjust that using the "Photo Mode" tool in AC. Play with the "Focus at:" and "f-number" to get the sharpness you need.
so this filter is only for photos and not driving then?

Thanks for your work on this filter, it's coming along nicely and I've recommended to a few people to check it out, as well as your CSP settings.

If I may ask one thing, please reconsider posting "update" when there isn't actually a new version along with it.

View attachment 543723
I'm terribly sorry for the late reply! For some reason I don't see notifications from "discussions" tab, but I'm pretty sure you might have opened the photo app and clicked on the blur? try opening the photo app and disabling it!

Hello, trie last version, it is still too in the night. But I see in your screenshot it is better.
Sol default config :

Screenshot_ks_glickenhaus_scg003_imola_2-2-122-10-5-3.jpg

Exquisite settings :
Screenshot_ks_glickenhaus_scg003_imola_2-2-122-10-5-6.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering