Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I did that and the filter doesn't show up in Content Manager, including applying the settings and the config copy/paste step. Drag and drop isn't working either.
Hmm.. I'm not really sure how I could help maybe try looking up a youtube video showcasing how to install pp filters for better demonstration.. and for the settings for video and csp you have to remove the little space (theres a space in the link due to reasons of racedepartment filtering) and once you open the link it should prompt you to content manager and you press apply and save for both!

There is a line under [EXT_COLOR_GRADING] with the location of the underpass.png file within the game folder. I'm uncertain if that should be automatically updated whenever you add it to CM but it didn't for me. Once I manually update the file location to indicate the correct folder it showed up in CM.

Hello! Tire marks don't show up when the car slides. =(
(I applied your CSP and VIDEO settings.)

Attachments

• 20220209024318_1.jpg
    20220209024318_1.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 194
FR : salut l'artiste ! un grand bravo pour ton filtre ! je pense que Peter lui même doit apprécier. Cela donne un réalisme incroyable sur certain circuit compatible avec la pluie. Vraiment bravo et merci surtout pour la gratuité EN : hi artist ! congratulations on your filter ! I think Peter himself must appreciate. This gives incredible realism on certain circuits compatible with rain. Really well done and thank you especially for the free

This is a really nice filter, but if I could make one suggestion. You really should make a .lua file that goes in the sol_custom_configs folder instead of the sol_config.ini file you put in the documents folder. The way you have it setup, if you switch to another filter, some of the edits you made in the sol_config.ini file get applied to the new filter. If you do it as a .lua file, your edits are only applied to your filter and when you switch to another everything gets reset. Just a suggestion. Other than that, nice work...

Did some testing with Pure 0.75. Since I still had both version 1.1 and 1.2 on my PC. Version 1.2 is too dark for Pure 0.75 but v1.1 looks stunning! Especially at night. I just uploaded a video of how it looks and is currently processing the HD video.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back