Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Брахло!!! 3 раза игру переустанавливал. поставил на чистую игру, после установки данного мода игра зависает на загрузке машины!!!

1680443258590.png
how i can put this file on pure config beaucause he doesn t detected

Hello together,

I am a bit confused.. i used til now the Filters from November last Year, amazing looking Filter btw :).
I deleted everything and draged the new files where the old ones was, even did that with the sol in the documents.

But the filter is now very very bright, something is defently not right.. and i am only confused, cause u guys here talking from Installing etc. is it not drag an drop like before, and what it say in the install guide what comes with the Filter? That irritates me a bit, dont understand why and where i should install it.

And i use the newest CSP: 0.1.80-preview115 and newest Pure: 0.165 version aswell. Should be not the problem, i guess

Sorry for the trouble.

Thx and Kind Regards,

Dominik

Attachments

• 20230427_001058.jpg
    20230427_001058.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I think i fixed it.. in the App Pure Config. had to adjust only at light tab/CSP Lights the csp_lights.bounce far far down, and now it looks amazing!!! The colouring and the Real lights if u drive behind someone are phenomenal ma man.

U delivered again. Thanks for the work and the time and will def. Donate something.

Greetings Dominik

Last edited:
I've just installed PURE and removed SOL, uninstalled the SOL pp filter, installed the Pure PP filter and everything is so bright it just hurts my eyes. What gives ??? It worked fine with SOL...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.