Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
When using your settings + filter on Shutoko at night with Sol 2.2, the headlight reflection off traffic when I start to get really close is blinding. Which setting do I modify to turn this down?

When using your settings + filter on Shutoko at night with Sol 2.2, the headlight reflection off traffic when I start to get really close is blinding. Which setting do I modify to turn this down?
I would say turn down the glare in the filter :) I'm going to try and fix this problem thank you for reporting it! I apologise for the late reply.

Last edited:
Turning off temporal aliasing in ExtraFX fixes this This is caused by Extra FX-> Temporal Aliasing.
Thanks for your answer, but that doesn’t worked for me. My main problem was over brightened sky, I couldn’t see clouds and color of the sky properly. Turning auto exposure on in sol config fixed it for me.

Great PP filter overall, I just love the look when everything comes together.
Sadly, I have an issue with night races - it's way too dark. See the comparison between the Pure-Filter and Exquisite-Pure:
It looks like the cars headlights are off, when actually they are on, thats how dark it is. Do you have an idea what could fix this, either on my end or maybe with an update?

For info:
- I use Pure v0.75 as Weather Script, Sol 2.2.2 as Controller Script
- All video settings to maximum
- No additional changes like brightness, contrast, saturation or exposure - all default
- no changes to the filter, I use it as is

Cheers!

Great PP filter overall, I just love the look when everything comes together.
Sadly, I have an issue with night races - it's way too dark. See the comparison between the Pure-Filter and Exquisite-Pure:
It looks like the cars headlights are off, when actually they are on, thats how dark it is. Do you have an idea what could fix this, either on my end or maybe with an update?

For info:
- I use Pure v0.75 as Weather Script, Sol 2.2.2 as Controller Script
- All video settings to maximum
- No additional changes like brightness, contrast, saturation or exposure - all default
- no changes to the filter, I use it as is

Cheers!
Hmm that is quite interesting, you're the first person to report this.. I'm currently reworking the pure script making it more like default-ish.. Does the problem only happen with one car or with various other ones? I've never gotten it but I hope that the next update which will roll out in about a week will fix it!

Hmm that is quite interesting, you're the first person to report this.. I'm currently reworking the pure script making it more like default-ish.. Does the problem only happen with one car or with various other ones? I've never gotten it but I hope that the next update which will roll out in about a week will fix it!
Thanks.
Yes, happening with any car on any track. I can record a video for you if that helps in any way? Pop on a race, go from day to night in Sol Planner, move through different cars and show my settings?

EDIT: I just sent you a DM with a video I recorded, I think I was pretty thorough. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited:
What sort of frames should I expect with your recommended settings, I’ve got a 3070 ti and turned down some of the reflection resolutions because was only getting 60 FPS with triple 1440p monitors at 144hz

What sort of frames should I expect with your recommended settings, I’ve got a 3070 ti and turned down some of the reflection resolutions because was only getting 60 FPS with triple 1440p monitors at 144hz
Well I have a gtx 1650 with a ryzen 3 1200 and with all of my setting s I run somewhere between 30-40fps single monitor

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.