EU DRM Revival @ Fonteny - Monday 3 Feb 2020

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Capture.PNG

For the second time we are racing at "Fonteny" this track mod is nothing short of a masterpiece. We are turning to the DRM Revival mod for the cars, quite possibly one of the best car mods pack that you can purchase for AC.

1578972799957.png

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server:
Racedepartment.com EU DTM #10

The DRM Revival mod consists of 17 different cars (10 car models in a total of 17 configurations) it is in my opinion worth every penny. The DRM Revival 1.2 mode can be purchased [HERE] (RD offers you a 20% discount)

We will be using Div 2 cars only for this event: (422 bhp - 506 bhp)

Cars: [
The DRM Revival 1.2]
CHOOSE EITHER A B C D E F G or TBD (To be decided)

Track: Fonteny 1.0 [Download]
Layout:
Fonteny
Fuel: 50%
Wheels Out: 4
Track Temps:
29c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Monday 03 February 2019
Official practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (30 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (45 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Ross McGregor - F
  2. Craig Dunkley - F
  3. Ronnie Böhme - A or B
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
PRACTICE SERVER IS ONLINE

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:

GEO147

500RPM
Premium
Stick me down please Craig and I will do my best to make it. If I cant i will let you know well in advance :thumbsup:

Ronnie Böhme

UTC +2
Premium
Another great combo by @Craig Dunkley :thumbsup: Thank you so much. I hope many more will join us.

Expecting to survive the F1 race on Monday, and hoping to still be welcome :redface::), I've changed my hotel reservation in France to stay for this amazing event.
I'll be taking A or B (will update and post my setup later)

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Another great combo by @Craig Dunkley :thumbsup: Thank you so much. I hope many more will join us.

Expecting to survive the F1 race on Monday, and hoping to still be welcome :redface::), I've changed my hotel reservation in France to stay for this amazing event.
I'll be taking A or B (will update and post my setup later)
Welcome aboard Ronnie, my whole body is crossed in the hope that we get at least half a grid..A full grid would be fantastic :thumbsup:

HF2000

250RPM
Premium
Fonteny! Sign me up, please Craig. Car TBD. Don't know them yet so I will have fun trying them out on the practice server.

Btw. the link to the discount code for RD doesn't seem to work.

HF2000

250RPM
Premium
Just bought DRM revival. When I use the RMT120 (1&2) I get this boomerang shaped object in my frontwindow. Does anone else had this also and knows a solution to get rid of it?

1579537612521.png

Top Bottom