The DRM Revival mod for Assetto Corsa is now available to purchase with discount.
With the kind permission of RaceDepartment, we can now post the link to our store for this resource, and as a thank you, we are offering 20% discount to all RaceDepartment premium members on the price of our car. You don't pay EUR 15,00 but only EUR 12,00 when you have an active premium membership.
20% Discount Promo Code
Grab the promo code for premium members here. Not a premium member yet? You can upgrade your account here.
The work of this mod spanned over a period of more than 3 years. We developed internal standards for graphics, sounds und physics, but the previously simply "conversion" turned into a complete rebuild.
The vehicles date back to the years 1977 -1981 and could be driven in the former racing championship “Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft”, which was regulated by Group5 rules.At that time turbocharged cars where the measure of all things. No victory was possible without turbo engines. But the immense development costed a lot and of course the performance of the cars exploded and in the early 80`s the end of that era was near.
And now we will bring back these monsters and we proudly present our interpretation of the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft for Assetto Corsa.
Read the extensive manual here
- 17 different cars (10 car models in a total of 17 configurations)
- nearly all cars comes up with individual physics and sounds
- featuring fully detailed car models
- each car has 4 LOD levels for a perfect performance at online races
- visible damage with wobbling parts and scratches
- kill the engine with over revs on downshift or driving too long with too much boost
- visible transition from a clean to a dirty car
- animated parts like shifter, exhaust, engine parts, mirror, wipers and more
- adjustable turbo boost over all race sessions
- implementation of cold and hot brakes and tires