EU DRM Revival @ Fonteny - Monday 3 Feb 2020

640er

75RPM
Premium
Jun 20, 2019
Is the offer for premium members still on? I get an error when clicking on the link
"The requested page could not be found"

Reactions: Denis Betty

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Is the offer for premium members still on? I get an error when clicking on the link
"The requested page could not be found"
I'm really not sure. I think that one or more of the mod team was active on RD. Maybe they still are?

Denis Betty

Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Fonteny! Sign me up, please Craig. Car TBD. Don't know them yet so I will have fun trying them out on the practice server.

Btw. the link to the discount code for RD doesn't seem to work.
Sorry for the late reply, I'll add you now. :)

Reactions: HF2000

HF2000

Fonteny fan!
Premium
Mar 18, 2016
Entries for the race looking a bit thin on the ground. Hope the race is still a goer!
@Medilloni Come on John. Here's a chance for another go on me!!
@Kek700 And you, Ernie. I saw you practice so you know the track!!!
@Raresch You also know the track and these cars are easier then the F1 cars from last Monday. Not much practice needed with your skills.
@Enzo Fazzi Want to be chicken off? Here's your chance!
@Fat-Alfie Show us one more time how to race this track!!!
@pattikins Computer allright now? Have a go then!

Kek700

1000RPM
Premium
Mar 26, 2016
I love this track, John is right, great circuit for just driving.
Felt like a rally driver who’s navigator had not turned up.
Had not a clue were anything went, had to drive in the middle of the road just in case the right handed bend was a left handed bend.
Totally unable to remember all or much of it, managed to get the first three corner done though, did three laps and threw the towel in Han.:)

• Sad

Raresch

500RPM
Premium
Jan 5, 2019
@Medilloni Come on John. Here's a chance for another go on me!!
@Kek700 And you, Ernie. I saw you practice so you know the track!!!
@Raresch You also know the track and these cars are easier then the F1 cars from last Monday. Not much practice needed with your skills.
@Enzo Fazzi Want to be chicken off? Here's your chance!
@Fat-Alfie Show us one more time how to race this track!!!
@pattikins Computer allright now? Have a go then!
I don't have the paid mod. I also don't know the track because the think that kept me busy on Wednesday will still be keeping me busy the whole next week. I still don't know if I will arrive in time for Monday ...

pattikins

500RPM
Premium
Apr 4, 2013
I don't have the paid mod. I also don't know the track because the think that kept me busy on Wednesday will still be keeping me busy the whole next week. I still don't know if I will arrive in time for Monday ...
I'm working tomorrow evening, but I'm also in the same boat with regards to the mod - I'd rather save my pennies for Automobilista 2, which should be out next month (aswell as Half-Life: Alyx).

Denis Betty

Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
Sorry for the radio silence, it's been quite an eventful weekend for me.
I'll be on the server tomorrow at race time. If people wanna meet up for a scream around this wonderful track, then I'll be joining you. If people wanna pull out, due to lack of interest, then I can understand that.
I'd be great to see a couple more brave souls signing up, but que sera sera. :)

• Love

HF2000

Fonteny fan!
Premium
Mar 18, 2016
Sorry for the radio silence, it's been quite an eventful weekend for me.
I'll be on the server tomorrow at race time. If people wanna meet up for a scream around this wonderful track, then I'll be joining you. If people wanna pull out, due to lack of interest, then I can understand that.
I'd be great to see a couple more brave souls signing up, but que sera sera. :)
I'll be there, I will race even if I'm the only one. This combo is definitely in my top 3! Really a pity that so few will participate.

Reactions: Medilloni