AC DRM Revival @ Fonteny - Monday 3 Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello Craig,

I might try a come back tonigth after a very long absence. Not sure I will be available at that time already. Can you register me as 'reserve' please?
I did not make a lot of progress, but I'll try to keep out of the way. I guess this event is a good opportunity, provided the length of the track you will hardly have to pass me 3 times in there :D

Thank you!

PS: by the way, I could not obtain the discount to buy the Revival Kit. Not abig deal, but just to mention that the page is (/was?) not reachable yesterday.

Hello Craig,

I might try a come back tonigth after a very long absence. Not sure I will be available at that time already. Can you register me as 'reserve' please?
I did not make a lot of progress, but I'll try to keep out of the way. I guess this event is a good opportunity, provided the length of the track you will hardly have to pass me 3 times in there :D

Thank you!

PS: by the way, I could not obtain the discount to buy the Revival Kit. Not abig deal, but just to mention that the page is (/was?) not reachable yesterday.
I will add you later. It's too fiddly on my phone.

Really nice race! Love the car and the track.:) Qualified 2e after Tariq but only because Ronnie didn't qualify. He's so fast he would have had pole otherwise. After some mistakes and rumbles I found myself first defending against Ronnie and later Tariq. After Tariq went off I chased Denis but too slow to catch up with him. In lap 4 Denis was out of fuel apparently (or he got interupted at home). So I found myself 2e with Tariq some 15s behind and closing. In my fuel calculations I thought that 5 laps were sufficient. But I didn't realize that Ronnie was much faster so he was in his 6th lap after 45 min:notworthy:. Went out of fuel myself and Tariq could easily take my position.

I really hope we can do this combo again with much more participants. Thanks for organising Denis!

Personally I would like longer, normal circuits, maybe Monza, Road America and the like. I think the cars suit faster longer circuits, for example brands Indy would
not allow the full enjoyment to be had from these great cars.:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%