AC DRM Revival @ Fonteny - Monday 3 Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Capture.PNG

For the second time we are racing at "Fonteny" this track mod is nothing short of a masterpiece. We are turning to the DRM Revival mod for the cars, quite possibly one of the best car mods pack that you can purchase for AC.

r0eDxpk.png
1578972799957.png
WtsTGb2.png

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server:
Racedepartment.com EU DTM #10

The DRM Revival mod consists of 17 different cars (10 car models in a total of 17 configurations) it is in my opinion worth every penny. The DRM Revival 1.2 mode can be purchased [HERE] (RD offers you a 20% discount)

We will be using Div 2 cars only for this event: (422 bhp - 506 bhp)

Cars: [
The DRM Revival 1.2]
CHOOSE EITHER A B C D E F G or TBD (To be decided)

Track: Fonteny 1.0 [Download]
Layout:
Fonteny
Fuel: 50%
Wheels Out: 4
Track Temps:
29c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Monday 03 February 2019
Official practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (30 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (45 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Ross McGregor - F
  2. Craig Dunkley - F
  3. Ronnie Böhme - A
  4. GEO147
  5. HF2000 - A
  6. Ken Bell - A
  7. Celtic Pharaoh - C
  8. Devidin - G
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
PRACTICE SERVER IS ONLINE

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great combo by @Craig Dunkley :thumbsup: Thank you so much. I hope many more will join us.

Expecting to survive the F1 race on Monday, and hoping to still be welcome :redface::), I've changed my hotel reservation in France to stay for this amazing event.
I'll be taking A or B (will update and post my setup later)

Another great combo by @Craig Dunkley :thumbsup: Thank you so much. I hope many more will join us.

Expecting to survive the F1 race on Monday, and hoping to still be welcome :redface::), I've changed my hotel reservation in France to stay for this amazing event.
I'll be taking A or B (will update and post my setup later)

Welcome aboard Ronnie, my whole body is crossed in the hope that we get at least half a grid..A full grid would be fantastic :thumbsup:

Fonteny! Sign me up, please Craig. Car TBD. Don't know them yet so I will have fun trying them out on the practice server.

Btw. the link to the discount code for RD doesn't seem to work.

Just bought DRM revival. When I use the RMT120 (1&2) I get this boomerang shaped object in my frontwindow. Does anone else had this also and knows a solution to get rid of it?

1579537612521.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing