Tracks Deutschlandring

Yes, the purple river is a thing of the past! :roflmao: I think it was just a glitch in the patch that made the river look purple when I made the water translucent.

I know there is the possibility to use a custom shader to make the water move, but I think I will stick to the standard Kunos shaders.

The shader patch just has optimizations based on isTransparent, any mesh using a transparent shader that's set to false ends up looking weird cause it skips rendering stuff behind it.

Campsites, horses, start/finish banner, bridge warning lights and deflated balloons added :)

OncrEi4.jpg

JhPWNR5.jpg

6bfXKDG.jpg

8yk7oaQ.jpg

iUmdSP1.jpg

2zbWYFT.jpg

My 'to-do' list is getting pretty short now :whistling: Time Attack gates yet to add, and maybe some tarmac patches.

One hell of a view with all the sponsors! :inlove:

Horses are watching the show as well !
can we ride them as well ?
Are you doing Red Dead Corsa ?
Can we expect Mexican map available ?

upload_2019-3-1_16-37-11.png

noticed the top of some people have a line showing

Campsites, horses, start/finish banner, bridge warning lights and deflated balloons added :)

OncrEi4.jpg

JhPWNR5.jpg

6bfXKDG.jpg

8yk7oaQ.jpg

iUmdSP1.jpg

2zbWYFT.jpg

My 'to-do' list is getting pretty short now :whistling: Time Attack gates yet to add, and maybe some tarmac patches.
Well, that deflated balloon looks kinda odd, 2 dimensional. Shure you want to keep it? Or is it just the perspective giving an odd feeling?

Had a 10 lap race on an updated version last evening. Not sure where it sits in regards to these current screens but it looked and felt great. Really loving the physical manhole covers!

It's a problem with camera facing system.

As far as seeing it in trees and such that is a problem with the modder not knowing to leave some space at the top of the UV map.

It's a problem with camera facing system.

As far as seeing it in trees and such that is a problem with the modder not knowing to leave some space at the top of the UV map.
Disagree, I’ve seen similar versions of Aspertsham on YT not displaying those lines on top of objects.
It’s system dependent.

Disagree, I’ve seen similar versions of Aspertsham on YT not displaying those lines on top of objects.
It’s system dependent.
It may be slightly system dependent but it's completely preventable by proper UV maps.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back