Tracks Deutschlandring

Thank you very much! I really enjoy adding the finishing touches to my tracks, finding unused areas on textures and wondering what I can fit in there and add to the track. I really am on the final stretch now, and release should be in the next week or two.

I'm submitting a major project pitch on the 22nd. That's two weeks away. Think you can find some other details to add so you don't release it before then? If this comes out there's no way I'm going to get that proposal together in time! :roflmao:

I already ran out of superlatives to describe your work @Fat-Alfie when you put finishing touches on Feldbergring. Really out of words here...cant quite believe what you're making of Assetto Corsa.
:inlove::inlove:

Absolutely amazing work, really looking forward to experiencing the change from the different tarmac's and I've always thought that's something that sometimes gets overlooked for these historic road courses. Much like the cobbles in Feldburgring, it adds so much too immersion and you are a master at that!

On the edge of my racing seat in anticipation until release day! :thumbsup:

@Sergio Loro ,

images

GIYu1AN.jpg

2bD8peu.jpg

:laugh:

I remember reading a review of my Feldbergring track last year that was quite critical of the advertising banners "which float pointlessly in the air, with no fixings to hold them up" (or something along those lines). This was a fair point, and whilst DLR won't have anywhere near as many adverts as FBR, I thought I would address the issue :)

fIzO4Mi.jpg

gmCG90X.jpg

The circuit is looking incredible and the level of detail is astounding. I can't wait to see what's in store with the release version.
Bazza recently released a beta of his 1500cc F1 mod and I had to take the Porsche 804 out for a spin at DLR. Bonus haybale shunt at the end haha. I haven't figured out the YouTube compression yet and the video quality is suffering :mad:

Last edited:
It's quiet in here,..too quiet,..there must be something brewing, something biiig, I can almost feel it:D:D

I have nothing new to show, unless you want screenshots showing how I have been working hard to reduce the DIP values at a few points around the track, which would be pretty boring :p

Seriously, all I have been doing is optimising models and textures, fixing cameras that are behind spectators, adding a few bumps and dips, and basically getting it ready for release. There's very little left to do now apart from taking a few screenshots for the release page and trying to remember who has helped me over the last 2 years :rolleyes:

I should be done by Friday, I think :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back