Tracks Deutschlandring

@LilSki
?
Slightly you confirm, but you posted a but...
Is it system dependent or not?
May I flood you with evident pics?
What is wrong with you? Yes some system are more sensitive than others to this issue of black lines over trees. BUT with PROPER UV maps the issue is fixed on ALL machines.

What is wrong with you? Yes some system are more sensitive than others to this issue of black lines over trees. BUT with PROPER UV maps the issue is fixed on ALL machines.
Well, what’s wrong with this mod scene...
An aggressive confirmation is not what I like to see from you.

I need to find a better way of creating mist over the river :unsure: This is 5000 billboard objects (like grass) spread over 27,000 m². I'm not sure what the performance hit is, but there must be a better way :(

IvjtBNX.jpg

NBQYzMP.jpg

Wow! Simply amazing of what you are capable of, Fat-Aflie!
Thanks in advance!
All the things you add to your tracks ... simply impressive. And that river or better the mist over the river: What a wonderful idea!
I can't wait to drive on/at Deutschlandring.

Thank you very much! I really enjoy adding the finishing touches to my tracks, finding unused areas on textures and wondering what I can fit in there and add to the track. I really am on the final stretch now, and release should be in the next week or two.

I have just finished splitting the tarmac road surface into new and old, with the new tarmac having smoother FFB through the wheel and slightly better grip). I just need to finish off adding the tar joints:

sUiuKCm.jpg

kWPsgiZ.jpg

I have also split the physical mesh for the rivulets that run across the road (WET is very slippy / DAMP just slightly slippy). I guess that makes it a wet track now :laugh:

WB9MHwr.jpg

I started to add some advertising banners similar to the ones I added on Feldbergring but I am undecided :unsure: I quite like the very rural feel that 90% of the track has at the moment, with only really the start/finish straight having any real evidence that you are on a race track.

ngmFwC6.jpg

I had a bit of space left on my 'horse' texture so I thought I would add a few of these little fellers :)

zBmtzEN.jpg

I could do with a second opinion on the physical road mesh before I release it, if there are any fans of vintage cars/track that use a DD wheel. I use a T500RS and the change from new to old tarmac is quite subtle through my wheel, but it would be good to hear from someone else who uses a good, modern wheel. I have asked @millen on Steam PM but he hasn't got back to me yet ;)

That looks stunning!I hope the river mist will be in released version...its the coolest thing I saw here for a long time!To me it looks so immersive like the track is alive.It will have big impact on my immersion just like 2d spectators that "try" to do something other then just look at the race but in a opposite way haha
.Good luck!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back