Tracks Deutschlandring

From about this time, 2 years ago... :roflmao:

View attachment 292055
I was meaning like in the distance not walking on the track :roflmao::p
like here or something.
upload_2019-2-17_22-4-53.png

The track is in a good place now :) Physical objects are all optimised, vegetation is all optimised (I've actually removed about 30% of it and it looks a lot more natural now :thumbsup:), textures and TSO are optimised. I have added distant cattle, fire marshal posts, concrete KM marker posts (which may or may not be contactable ;) ), drain covers which are contactable (and give a slight nudge on your wheel), TV camera men, a nice little rivulet of water running across the road going back up the hairpins (I might lower the grip for this), some Commer transport trucks behind the pits, trackside tree stumps...

EQ4tNBt.jpg

uFzuuZd.jpg

Uo8KBHu.jpg

BXpytj5.jpg

LeCYsIE.jpg

oC5k4Bu.jpg

xPpYvmT.jpg

3oIA9FH.jpg

Still left to add: lamp posts by the pubs, skid marks on the road and loud speakers for the spectators. Plus the usual camera tweaks, Time Attack gates, etc

Currently I am getting slightly better performance than I get at Kunos' Nordschleife, which I am very happy about :)

Cant wait to try this...few weeks back I installed CM,Patch & SOL(awsome mods)...when I want to show someone AC at night it has to be on Feldbergring!Its just beautiful at night all these threes,fences etc and those lights in that small city!just Epic and this one is going to be the same I see...Thanks for your hard work and good luck!

There was some talk some time ago in other thread about different driving lines with surfaces with different amounts of grip? Did you @Fat-Alfie try/experiment with those techniques on this track?

Lovely details with the crowds, banners, etc. Reminds me a bit of the Spa scenes of the 'Grand Prix' movie! :thumbsup:

In the Esso advert at the timing tower it should be called 'Produkte' and not 'Produckte' in German. Unless you have other sources. Has nothing to do with ducks. ;)
And a quick search showed, that 'Imperial Esso' is/was only operating in Canada (source). I would only use 'Esso' for a german based track.

One big family or a glitch in the Matrix. :p ;) :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies