Dashboard BMW M6 GT3

Hello,
I present to you my project outstanding achievement, the dashboard of the BMW M6 GT3.
3D printing for the case, Arduino for electronics, Nextion HMI 4.3 "and 16 leds.

The Project :
31645033893_31b0190267_c.jpg

3d Model in Fusion 360 :
Design-Render.jpg

After many test of 3d print :
20181003_081953.jpg

Electronics :
20181003_204806.jpg

First test on my Accuforce V2 :
20181003_205543.jpg

Nextion Template in Assetto Corsa :

To follow the installation and wiring of the 16 LEDs...

Hi Pset, this is amazing, I have just ordered most of what I need to build the nextion version. I am just wondering if you could tell me what the distance between the leds along the top are? I would like to try use a strip of leds so there is less wiring ( I'm lazy I know!).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Pset, this is amazing, I have just ordered most of what I need to build the nextion version. I am just wondering if you could tell me what the distance between the leds along the top are? I would like to try use a strip of leds so there is less wiring ( I'm lazy I know!).
The problem is the curvature, the spacing is 10mm

Upvote 0
Just finished my initial part of this build, basically the nextion and the case. The rest of the parts are going to be part of an ongoing project. Thank you for the upload and keeping them alive so long. I appreciate it, the case looks amazing. Was looking into this kind of project for ages.

Upvote 0
I just released the dashboard on Cult3D.
Front.png

Rear.png

Porsche version :
Porsche_Version.PNG

External power 5v
USB_5v_ExternalBox.png

Attachments

• Omega_ICD_Replica.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 333
Upvote 0
Mounted by magnet or by screw from the back.
Link for insert and Magnet Neodym

Upvote 0
EDIT:: Stupid mistake I was using a charge cable only and not a data cable. Now I have changed this I am getting somewhere. However any simple guides on how I can get the nextion screen to turn on. I am not seeing anything. I have seen the bridge being talked about above but how do I upload it?

Evening all, I have been following this build and I have wired up everything as shown well I think I have. I have plugged the usb into the pc and the arduino board lights up but the monitor doesnt do anything. Any ideas? or do I need to plug it into sim hub for it to work.

Also I cannot see that when the arduino is connected its attached to a com port am i missing a driver potentially?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%