Dashboard BMW M6 GT3

Hello,
I present to you my project outstanding achievement, the dashboard of the BMW M6 GT3.
3D printing for the case, Arduino for electronics, Nextion HMI 4.3 "and 16 leds.

The Project :
31645033893_31b0190267_c.jpg

3d Model in Fusion 360 :
Design-Render.jpg

After many test of 3d print :
20181003_081953.jpg

Electronics :
20181003_204806.jpg

First test on my Accuforce V2 :
20181003_205543.jpg

Nextion Template in Assetto Corsa :

To follow the installation and wiring of the 16 LEDs...

Good morning!

YES, that is the Secret ;-) I forgot to upload the Nextion Bridge to the Arduino!!!

AND, ist also necessary to Change the Number of LED's in that Sketch..... Normally there are 8 Led in the Sketch, but we have to Change it manually to 16.

Now it works perfect!!!

GREAT iam soooo happy. Thank you for your help and the Wonderful work with this Display!!!

Upvote 0
The last Question.....

Can you manage that only the left 4 and the Right 4 Led's blink (or shine) when i have blocking Tyres if i brake to hard??
I try it with the "ABS" Funktion but that is wrong, i think…..

Upvote 0
hi, i just bought a display like this form a friend , and i can´t run the leds.
And won´t let me upload nothing to the arduino tool

I think the arduino is broken and going to buy a new one, someone can show me de library needed for the arduino

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello Pascal.

Wow, what a stunning work AGAIN!! Perfect! Can you please upload the stl Files to Thingiverse!? I really like to print it for my next Display.....

Merry X-mas and stay healthy.

Dieter

Upvote 0
Very cool, love the new design as well. Just printed the first version a few days ago and I understand the rivnuts to hold the separator to the rear cover but I’m trying to figure out how to attach the separator to the front faceplate.
I was originally thinking of a rivnut in the front faceplate and a long m3 right from the back all the way through to the faceplate but there is not enough space in the faceplate to fit the rivnut.

In the schematic it shows rivnuts in the separator but that only solves one side.

Thank you for the incredible creation Pset. Top notch stuff.

Upvote 0
New version for 4" Vocore USB Screen.

View attachment 428970

This looks really good! Which version is easier to make? What's the benefit of the Vocore screen?

You're basing it on the Cosworth Omega ICD right? Maybe make the corners chamfered instead of filleted?

Upvote 0
This looks really good! Which version is easier to make? What's the benefit of the Vocore screen?

You're basing it on the Cosworth Omega ICD right? Maybe make the corners chamfered instead of filleted?

The Vocore is the USBD480 low cost screen.

Upvote 0
@Pset Thank you so much for sharing this, great work and very generous of you to share all info, I found it on Thingyverse after my previous build wasnt quite right (Nextion Screen only via USB, no LED's), and I wanted to rebuild a new one.
I havea CSW 2.5 I'm experimenting with the Fanatec bracket right now and might remux it a little.. I need it to sit a bit lower so the top of the wheel isnt obscuring the screen.. I'm just trying to Tincercad some iterations

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies