Another one
https://www.reddit.com/r/DakartheGame/comments/7trm7h/are_you_into_trucks/
jgs81n7cpzc01.jpg

Wow the pre-order comes with a classic car and driver! Hehe he makes it sound amazing :-p

Still, will keep an eye on this one... I like the idea of a bunch of players being lost, trying to dig themselves out, especially if they tried playing it like Sega Rally...

On the facebook page some interesting announcements regarding drivers:

Bikes: Sunderland, Quintanilla, Barreda, Sanz, Benavides, Brabec, van Beveren, Soultrait

Cars: Peterhansel, Hirvonen, Guttierez

So the MINI buggy and a private Pajero confirmed.

Some comments i saw:
- "Bigmoon would love to include Fedrico Villagra but he drives IVECO truck and unfortunately IVECO didn't delivered us in time the authorization to be included in "Dakar 18""

- The Peugeot entries will get different skins

- Cars: Peterhansel, Roma, Al-Attiyah confirmed

- "We're currently presenting the pilots on a daily basis. At this point, though, we'll have around 50 pilots for you to choose from. Stay tuned for news"

Dakar 18 Preview 4.jpg

Some sexy looking new preview images from the upcoming Dakar 18 game are here... happy days!

Ok so admittedly these images don't appear to be from actual gameplay footage, but a man can enjoy looking a pretty pictures, surely?

As we already know from the Dakar 18 announcement article, the new title looks likely to be a simulation focussed representation of the legendary long distance off road racing event. Unfortunately we don't yet have a full brief of exactly what to expect from Dakar 18, apart from the promise of incredible 1 - 2 hour + stage lengths, but either way this new game has the potential to become one of the stand out releases of 2018.

Feast your eyes people, this could well be quite a journey...

DAKAR 18 is scheduled to release 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Dakar 18 Preview 1.jpg
Dakar 18 Preview 2.jpg
Dakar 18 Preview 3.jpg

To keep in touch with all the latest news from this simulation, and to share the excitement with your fellow fans of the great event, be sure to check out the brand new Dakar 18 sub forum right here at RaceDepartment.com!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to trying Dakar 18 for yourself? Do you think this game could be a success? What would you like to see included from the new title? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'm losing the little confidence I had on this thing... I hope they prove us wrong but it doesn't seem like that will be the case.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 68 29.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 46 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.1%