• Deleted member 223075

Thanks photoshop. Too bad that we can't have real screenshots from the game.

will people even be interessed on playing this? I mean the peak of a "Main Series" game is to release when the event is going on like F1 being released mid season to catch the hype. This is like releasing a 24H Le Mans game on christimas

In-game screenshots? :rolleyes:

I believe there is only one not even decent shot of the game right now.
25018359_528055064238044_6943779816214626304_n.jpg

Last edited:
this could have potential to be amazing, please be amazing! I don't recall havign a good dakar game, game with dakar style cars yes, but not really proper dakar experience

can't wait! but I suppose I will wait for reviews on this one

Dakar 18 Preview 3.jpg

Check these new in game preview images and think up some questions for our upcoming interview with the developers of DAKAR 18!

The game announced to something of an excitable response from our community members back in January, and with so little known about DAKAR 18 we thought it wise to book in a slot with the development team behind this exciting new sim. As always we value our role of a conduit between the sim racing community and the movers and shakers within the industry, and as such we wanted to open up the opportunity for you to pose some questions to the developers yourself.

So if you can leave as short and concise of a question as possible in the comments section below, I'll do my best to make sure we pass it on to the development team when we run the interview in the coming days... !

Oh nearly forgot, we've got some new in game screens to enjoy too... feast your eyes below:

Dakar 18 Preview 1.jpg
Dakar 18 Preview 2.jpg

DAKAR 18 is scheduled to release 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

To keep in touch with all the latest news from this simulation, and to share the excitement with your fellow fans of the great event, be sure to check out the brand new Dakar 18 sub forum right here at RaceDepartment.com!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 37 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 19.6%
  • Prizes