Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Any idea why certain tracks are not selected the first time you click on them? No matter if you click the track and then OK, or double click it. You can see the graphic with the text "No track selected". Then you have to go back to the tracks window and select the track again and then it is actually selected. It's very annoying.

Just update to a newer cm version (link), preferrably current pre-release (june 10) or latest stable (feb 27). There was an issue on a few builds that would have trouble selecting multi layout tracks. AFAIK it was sorted since >v0.8.2329.38887.

Last edited:
Hi! I have CM fireworks enabled after finish and works ok. But when I watch replay I have fireworks during replay. Don´t know how to fix this. Googled this but didn´t found an answer. Any help? Thanks!

I had this error appear today, I dont believe I have changed anything in my settings of recent

I tried re-installing the game and content manager but that didnt help

Anybody know of this or know of a fix, Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-08-05 000155.png
Screenshot 2022-08-05 000835.png

Hi,

I have an Assetto Corsa PRO license and would like to use content manager. However the files of AC Pro don't fully match the default AC files hence content manager does not load sessions etc, I can only open it. Does anyone know how I could get this to work?

Hi,
I have an Assetto Corsa PRO license and would like to use content manager. However the files of AC Pro don't fully match the default AC files hence content manager does not load sessions etc, I can only open it. Does anyone know how I could get this to work?

HI if i have in CM graphic adjustments extension active the windscreen wipers clear the rain drops for a perfect view, but textures especially in the sky are corrupt.
If i have in CM graphic adjustments extension not active the windscreen wipers clear the rain drops but smear the windscreen which makes it difficult to see, in fact its easier to see in rain with windscreen wipers off, but textures in the sky etc. are perfect. I suspect this is all due to settings in cm that i need to change, has any one got the answer to what i need to tick or un tick to solve this problem.
shaders patch 0.1.79
sol 2.2
cm 0.8.2441.39642

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 78
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 77
I am basically wanting to start over from square one with AC its in a lazy half modded state from my last reinstall and yeah I just wanna wipe everything and start over and hoping to remove any trace of both programs from my PC.

I have a probling playing assetto corsa. I cant drive any car or any track. It always crashes a few seconds after i loaded onto the track. I always get a crash report. I switched csp a few times but that also didnt help. Did this problem occurered to someone before?

I am having two major issues with CM and I am completely stumped on how to fix them. Firstly every time I start it I get a message saying that "looks like app can't load native library even though it's installed" about the Visual C++ libraries and it says they might be corrupted. I've never had this come up before and I'm not sure why it's appearing, but I also have issues with the controls and chase cam pages for the AC options. Both of them display Navigation Failed errors and I cannot for the life of me figure out what will fix them because it's obvious some .NET Framework thing is causing it but I don't know if that's the case. I've reinstalled CM numerous times, clicked refresh on the errors, nothing. This has never happened to me before when I had CM and I don't know what in the world the issue is, nor can I find a solution. If someone knows what to do, please help.
Having the same issue after a fresh install of CM, did you by any chance find the fix?

I have a probling playing assetto corsa. I cant drive any car or any track. It always crashes a few seconds after i loaded onto the track. I always get a crash report. I switched csp a few times but that also didnt help. Did this problem occurered to someone before?
Did you solve it? I have the same problem...

I have just started to get this error when trying to take a screen shot in showroom. I have been using the same presets for a long time with no other changes in setup.

Any tips to rectify?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
HI all trying to use Sim Racing Systems. Appears I need the CElsharp plugin to do so. Can't get it installed. See the screen shot. The version required means nothing to me. I installed V 105 through content manager and nothing. Can't find anything on this issue. I could really use a hand. This problem has been in place since downloading content manager I believe but I have never needed Cefsharp before.

Attachments

• Content Manager 2022-09-21 3_27_45 PM.png
    Content Manager 2022-09-21 3_27_45 PM.png
    580.5 KB · Views: 43
HI all trying to use Sim Racing Systems. Appears I need the CElsharp plugin to do so. Can't get it installed. See the screen shot. The version required means nothing to me. I installed V 105 through content manager and nothing. Can't find anything on this issue. I could really use a hand. This problem has been in place since downloading content manager I believe but I have never needed Cefsharp before.
I just fixed this. Did not realize my version of Content Manager was out of date. Setting...Content Manager...General...auto update on the right side

Does anyone know
when i using sidebar options, or photo menu in game
and i press mouse to enable or move something
often mouse point slide from the game monitor into the first monitor:( and it's already enough
1f92c.png
1f92c.png
how to fix this?(i thing something in content manager)
and how enable the sound option?? in showroom
307339143_1716791298691993_8799631680353920144_n.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back