Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

So i tried to install the launcher for the eroc hotlap competition but it always says "MyDocuments is invalid". Is it not possible to install the eroc launcher with cm? Does anyone have the same problem?

Quick question about Content manager, now I've had CM for a long time but I stopped sim racing for a while and now I'm trying to get back into it, I recently changed my headset to a quest pro and I'm having to change a lot of settings on my racing games to get them to work with the pro, so I have started racing with AC again and it's great but one thing that's really bothering me atm is when I try and race through CM, so I've gone into the settings tab and setup my wheel (fanatec cls + load cell pedals) and saved the preset but when I go into the game via CM I start above the car, so I hit my button on the wheel that I have assigned to reset the camera in vr but all that does is run through the change camera settings, am I doing something wrong?

hi, i have a question about content manager. it wont let me save the car setups. i have searched for hours online and tried the 1.73 csp which didnt work and also made sure i dont have onedrive on my computer. i have also tried running content manager as "administrator" which also doesnt work, and finally i tried launching from assetto corsa icon and changing in game and that doesnt work. im not all that hopefull as im now pretty sure its a bug. but i thought i would put the word out to see if anyone has any clue how to sort this issue. p.s i am just trying to adjust brake bias

many thanks :)

Last edited:
Hello

I am having CM crashing on launch with no fault or error. However the fault log states an IniSetting 53 exception.

CM worked 3 or 4 times and then started doing this. It is annoying that it was actually working although giving an error on Content Manager General menu

I have tried to reinstall the game, verifying files twice, downloading CM again, reinstalling directx, giving permissions to access documents folder, etc etc. Nothing works.

Honestly, I do not play Assetto Corsa much because it takes always more time to start the game with mods than actual game-time.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be happening?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 11.11.10.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 11.11.10.png
    842.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
1. What exactly does the "use extended physics" do? Is this the one that brings rain physics? Does it do anything else? Is it stable? Is it useful?

2. Do people generally use the "more physically accurate gyro implementation"? I realise this probably is down to preference, but still - is this just an awkward experimental function, or is it actually useful?

I could of course experiment with these on my own to find my own preference, but honestly I'm not seasoned enough to really tell the difference here. So the questions are mostly out of pure curiousity. :)

hello,
I search the option to turn amd fidelity on, but don't find it... can you help me?
the first screen is my CM. The second is CM when I search the net.

thanks

myCM.JPG
otherCM.JPG

Last edited:
I purchased the full version of Content Manager some time ago.
I recently noticed last time I used it, the release notes showed 0.8.2467.39678 as the latest. When I select 'about' from within the local installation, it showed 0.8.2393.39063 as the latest version.
Anybody else get that?

In Settings\Content Manager\General
Scroll to bottom and tick "Update to non-tested versions"
Should hiccup a little
Click on Check for updates
Should get popup with latest version, click on it
CM should close and open with latest version

cm update.jpg

Last edited:
can anyone help. in content manager under the compression tool is about 2.6k worth of files that wont compress. is this normal? it wasnt this high before.

Untitled.jpg

that was taken after compresion

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I have a little problem with my content manager, in fact when I enter in the online section, Content Manager put an error "app just ran into a problem and needs to restart" and displays all this :

System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot call StartAt when content generation is in progress.
at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.IItemContainerGenerator.StartAt(GeneratorPosition position, GeneratorDirection direction, Boolean allowStartAtRealizedItem)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.MeasureOverrideImpl(Size constraint, Nullable`1& lastPageSafeOffset, List`1& previouslyMeasuredOffsets, Nullable`1& lastPagePixelSize, Boolean remeasure)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.MeasureOverride(Size constraint)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureCore(Size availableSize)
at System.Windows.UIElement.Measure(Size availableSize)
at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()
at System.Windows.UIElement.UpdateLayout()
at AcManager.Controls.OnlineItem.ToBitmap(FrameworkElement block, Int32 width, Int32 height)
at AcManager.Controls.OnlineItem.<>c.<.cctor>b__1_6()
at AcTools.Utils.Lazier`1.GetValue()
at AcManager.Controls.OnlineItem.GetReferenceIcon(String originId, String& toolTip)
at AcManager.Controls.OnlineItem.UpdateReferences(ServerEntry server)
at AcManager.Controls.OnlineItem.Update()
at AcManager.Controls.OnlineItem.SetServer(ServerEntry server)
at AcManager.Controls.OnlineItem.<>c.<.cctor>b__1_0(DependencyObject o, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.Activate(Object item)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.OnDataContextChanged(DependencyObject contextElement)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.HandlePropertyInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.OnPropertyInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.OnPropertyInvalidation(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.DependentList.InvalidateDependents(DependencyObject source, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs sourceArgs)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
at System.Windows.TreeWalkHelper.OnInheritablePropertyChanged(DependencyObject d, InheritablePropertyChangeInfo info, Boolean visitedViaVisualTree)
at System.Windows.DescendentsWalker`1._VisitNode(DependencyObject d, Boolean visitedViaVisualTree)
at System.Windows.DescendentsWalker`1.VisitNode(FrameworkElement fe, Boolean visitedViaVisualTree)
at System.Windows.DescendentsWalker`1.VisitNode(DependencyObject d, Boolean visitedViaVisualTree)
at System.Windows.DescendentsWalker`1.WalkFrameworkElementLogicalThenVisualChildren(FrameworkElement feParent, Boolean hasLogicalChildren)
at System.Windows.DescendentsWalker`1.IterateChildren(DependencyObject d)
at System.Windows.DescendentsWalker`1.StartWalk(DependencyObject startNode, Boolean skipStartNode)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
at System.Windows.Controls.ContentPresenter.OnContentChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
at System.Windows.StyleHelper.InvalidateDependents(Style ownerStyle, FrameworkTemplate frameworkTemplate, DependencyObject container, DependencyProperty dp, FrugalStructList`1& dependents, Boolean invalidateOnlyContainer)
at System.Windows.StyleHelper.OnTriggerSourcePropertyInvalidated(Style ownerStyle, FrameworkTemplate frameworkTemplate, DependencyObject container, DependencyProperty dp, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs changedArgs, Boolean invalidateOnlyContainer, FrugalStructList`1& triggerSourceRecordFromChildIndex, FrugalMap& propertyTriggersWithActions, Int32 sourceChildIndex)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
at System.Windows.Controls.ContentControl.PrepareContentControl(Object item, DataTemplate itemTemplate, DataTemplateSelector itemTemplateSelector, String itemStringFormat)
at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl.PrepareContainerForItemOverride(DependencyObject element, Object item)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.PrepareContainerForItemOverride(DependencyObject element, Object item)
at System.Windows.Controls.ListBox.PrepareContainerForItemOverride(DependencyObject element, Object item)
at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl.MS.Internal.Controls.IGeneratorHost.PrepareItemContainer(DependencyObject container, Object item)
at System.Windows.Controls.ItemContainerGenerator.System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.IItemContainerGenerator.PrepareItemContainer(DependencyObject container)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.InsertContainer(Int32 childIndex, UIElement container, Boolean isRecycled)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.AddContainerFromGenerator(Int32 childIndex, UIElement child, Boolean newlyRealized, Boolean isBeforeViewport)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.BringContainerIntoView(ItemsControl itemsControl, Int32 itemIndex)
at System.Windows.Controls.VirtualizingStackPanel.BringIndexIntoView(Int32 index)
at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl.OnBringItemIntoView(ItemInfo info)
at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl.OnBringItemIntoView(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at AcManager.App.CreateAndRun(Boolean forceSoftwareRenderingMode)
at AcManager.EntryPoint.MainInner(String[] args)
at AcManager.EntryPoint.MainReal(String[] a)
at AcManager.EntryPoint.Main(String[] a)

Thank you in advance for your help,
I hope we can do something about it...
Bump: i need help

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies