Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Update function of CM is broken, simple as that. And its already reported to Ilja. :)

You can always download and install the latest version manually.
No problem.. I knew there was an easy answerer to why my CM wasn't updating, even manually.. No worries I paid into it again.

as for re-subscribing to the monthly custom shaders patch updates.. I'm in again with a new c card #.

Last night after getting everything back in order my Rain FX started working once again..

New to CM, everything was working normally until I wanted to change the audio from my headphones to my monitor for a little. Later I went to switch it back but now it doesn't even show up. I disabled everything but the headphones and still nothing. Note that the headphones still work perfectly fine on Assetto (Base Game), discord, youtbe, spotify, etc. but not CM, and I have never had any issues/confliicts prior to this. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    592.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
what's the deal with FFB Tweaks "Output real steering forces to wheel"? i understand that it only works with the cars that have the physics code for it... but what r those cars? is there file to look for? is it most street cars? what do u set ur app ffb % at and in game gain % at? so far i have to run my ffb normal like 20-30% in app and 40% in game with it on to get any good feel out of it but again don't know if the street car i'm using has the physics code.

what's the deal with FFB Tweaks "Output real steering forces to wheel"? i understand that it only works with the cars that have the physics code for it... but what r those cars? is there file to look for? is it most street cars? what do u set ur app ffb % at and in game gain % at? so far i have to run my ffb normal like 20-30% in app and 40% in game with it on to get any good feel out of it but again don't know if the street car i'm using has the physics code.
I read this in the voice of Jerry Seinfeld.

I use Content Manager 1.77 and have noticed recently that many of my car mods won't move when leaving the starting line or at a complete stop. I have used these mods before and they worked fine. Any help with this would be appreciated.

I have recently noticed that some of my car mods will not move off the starting line recently. The car will steer fine, changes gears, and it revs up but will not gain acceleration. These are mods that have previously worked fine. When the mods are AI they work fine as well. I am currently running version 1.77 of the shaders patch. Any help would be appreciated.

hi, i recently purchased some dlcs from steam so i can join some gt3 and gt4 races on raceu but they dont show up in content manager although i can use the cars and the dlc track in the main asseto game.. the dlcs i have are porsche pack 2/3 and red pack. ive asked around in some discord and either get ignored of people try to help but end up with no solution. ive reinstalled asseto and cm along with verifying game files multiple times and still nothing. can anyone help me please

This no doubt belongs in the videos section however I don't have premium. I included several plugs for RD in the video for downloading mods and to sub to RD's YouTube which I hope helps ;)

This is a video I'd been thinking about for a while. Assetto Corsa Competizione is now out on early access on Steam and Assetto Corsa is of course still a very relevant title. Indeed the only similarity between them in a way is in the name I guess. This guide is intended for both new and existing players of Assetto Corsa and I hope some will find it useful :)
Hey buddy.
Can you tell me is crew chief still supported in AC. I'm dumb founded why I can't get it to work.
Some people say there's a plugin in CM that I need to use but I don't see it. Also they say there's an app ingame I need to switch on. I don't see it.
Cheers

If you run CC first time with selected "Assetto Corsa (64 Bit)" afair a message will pop up informing you that CC will install some additional files for AC.

Its been ages since I've done that, but CC is still working flawless with AC.

If it was not automatically installed by CC, you can do it manually.
But beforehand, check first:
- in Assettocorsa/apps/python ... do you have a folder named "CrewChiefEx" ?
If positive, just check in CM/Settings/Assetto Corsa/apps/Activated Apps that this CrewChiefEx is well checked for activation. Activate it if necessary.
If negative, you'll have to install CrewChiefEx manually.

Very easy to do:
Go to your Crew Chief install and open plugins/assettcorsa/apps/python
Copy the CrewChiefEx folder and paste it in the game here: Assettocorsa/apps/python
Once done, don't forget to activate it in CM as mentioned above.

Having a bit of trouble with the LOD Generator. Every time I begin the generation, the files referenced in the screenshot will appear in the temporary folder under Appdata/Local/, then disappear randomly. I've tried it with a few cars and it fails each time. I have a free license of Simplygon. I've attached the log in case there's anything in there that might shed some light on the issue.

Screenshot 2022-05-12 135248.jpg

Attachments

• Main Log_220512_134636.txt
    19.4 KB · Views: 113
Hi there, been using CM (full ver) for about 6 months. using a g923 wheel. All good. Then about 3 weeks ago steering stopped working. No settings were changed. So mapped steering with the keybard inputs. Like with the wheel, in config screen it shows my inputs but when game loads - no controls work..

Removed from device manager, reinstalled ghub etc. Controls all work when booting game from original boot file. Still no luck with CM.

Look through these pages for a fix with no luck.

Update: Managed to get steering going with arrow keys even though they are not mapped to any function. No luck with wheel though in config tests all good.

Any help appreciated.

Hi, I just installed Content manager along side an F1 Bahrain track mod. However, every time I try to start a practice session or a race, I receive an error saying I can't start a session with O cars ini. This applies with both modded cars and not. Can someone help me?

Hi, I'm having a weird issue with content manager.
So when I first join an online server like srp, everything is fine fps and ping are normal.

But when I quit and want to join back (to change cars f.e.) my ping goes to 400 and the game becomes unplayable.

I found out that if I reinstall content manager and update it, i can go back to normal ping for one session, but when I quit the cycle repeats.
Anyone who had the same issue or knows how to fix would be of great help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back