Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

• When I run Content Manager not from the administrator, my Weather Script breaks completely. That is, it does not work from the word at all, the sky becomes completely black. At the same time, I can install mods in normal mode as always, just by dragging files into the application.
    oYy126wK7L5Q6YFK8iolPBYn4F4vFyTgnbeoQuvaqgPj7V_gb2ian6Q-aVI3pV5rtuK9O7R_7rOzcGJA4QZNhWjR.jpg
  • Снимок экрана 2022-05-28 054059.png
  • But, if I run the program as an administrator, Weather Script works properly, while the possibility of installing mods by dragging a file into the program disappears. I will take into account the moment that GlovePIE stops working in the game.

Hello there!

First of all: I just bought AC few days ago, I have all my driver up to date, AC is in the latest version, windows 10 updated and in 64bits, and downloaded every VC ++ redistribuable.

Here is my problem: I install CSP (1.60 recommended) and SOL properly,

I launch a game: csp error -> need the latest version of AC verify version, etc.(I'm already running the latest version of AC)

Disable SOL and only runs CSP: python error

Running CSP and force AC in 32 bits = game launch, but no csp activated.

How can I solve this... I have tried everything :

VC redistribuable : check
Antivirus off : check
Clean install on two different SSD : check
Verify integrity : check

I read some people have a folder named : _CommonRedist in AC but I don't have it... after 2 fresh install

Maybe someone can help

Thank :)

#1: Deinstall AC
#2: Delete folder "Assetto Corsa" in Documents manually
#3: Install AC via Steam
#4: Launch AC with the Kunos Launcher (Important!)
#5: Setup your graphics, wheel, etc. with the Kunos Launcher
#6: Start a session, practice, race, whatever
#7: Quit AC
#8: Start CM and install CSP
#9: Install SOL/Pure manually like described within the manual
#10: Enjoy AC using the CM

HtH

BTW, dont use CSP1.60, its old and outdated. Use CSP1.77 with the newest version of SOL/Pure or you'll run into new problems. Yes, 1.60 is still the recommended version but this wasnt updated in CM since the stoneage. ;)

Last edited:
- check your mails. The first key got sent via mail so you might still have that somewhere?

- write a direct mail to the "content manager support"

- join the official discord and ask there

Where can I get information about all the options there? Some of them are not very self-descriptive. Has this section be improved lately? There are many options there that I had not noticed before. For instance, the possibility of selecting neutral is really great. I think I will assign it to my left paddle and my gear shifter (push), when being pressed for 1 second. No idea what is the function of other options such as the "Extra", for instance.

Last edited:
Video Description: "While in my travels, adventuring through the community, I came across a Discord user Unflood who appears to own Velocity Discord as well as the patreon. After checking them out, I discovered the owner is re-selling a paid program to people as part of their level 1 subscription - This is a straight up scam and takes away from the original creator of the CSP program x4Fab, who sells it for $1 per month. Don't be like this guy."

Last edited:
Get error on tabs CARS CONFIGS/CARS TEXTURES/CARS VAO/TRACKS CONFIGS/TRACKS VAO/BACKGROUNDS :
"Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <,Path ",line 0, position 0."
I'm in version 0.1.77-PREVIEW 1 of CSP and version 0.8.2393.39063 (x86) of CM.
Is this already been solved ?

Video Description: "While in my travels, adventuring through the community, I came across a Discord user Unflood who appears to own Velocity Discord as well as the patreon. After checking them out, I discovered the owner is re-selling a paid program to people as part of their level 1 subscription - This is a straight up scam and takes away from the original creator of the CSP program x4Fab, who sells it for $1 per month. Don't be like this guy."

thanks for sharing awareness

I thought it's easier
Actually, I wanted only for 4 tracks, the amazing ones made by Fat Alfie
BattenbergRing has 50, and I thought I could just copy some settings for Bremgarten, Fonteny, Deutschlandring and Feldbergring
Thank you very much, anyway.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back