Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hi, just a quick question. I wanted to use Gamepad FX, but it does not show up in the custom shaders section. I placed it as mentioned and updated CM as well, but still no change. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 2022-09-29 13_44_26-Content Manager (Questions & Answers) _ Page 99 _ RaceDepartment – Mozilla...jpg
    2022-09-29 13_44_26-Content Manager (Questions & Answers) _ Page 99 _ RaceDepartment – Mozilla...jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 2022-09-29 13_46_10-joypad-assist.jpg
    2022-09-29 13_46_10-joypad-assist.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 44
I know that when I use CM I should not use original launcher anymore. It will reset CM settings.
I am wondering what settings it will reset and when? I ask because for some reason my Assetto started on original launcher even I started game in CM. I stopped it just when intro video started to play. Is this enough to reset my settings? There is so many settings in CM so I cant be sure are these same than before or not.

Have absolutely no idea what could be causing this, I already tried everything I thought of, including advice from other AC comunities, eg: Reinstalling AC, reinstalling Content Manager, reinstalling CSP, reinstalling VC++, updating GPU drivers... Literally got nothing. Any help is very appreciated.

Here's the log:
Hello there! This is Custom Shaders Patch, 0.1.79-preview5. All hooks are set and ready to work.
Installing CrashGuard Fault Handler

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF8877477C)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF8877477C)
00007FFF8877477C (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp (315): __delayLoadHelper2
f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp (437): __HrLoadAllImportsForDll
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (348): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF8A3C54E0)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF8A3C54E0)
00007FFF8A3C54E0 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF8ADA485B)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF8ADA485B)
00007FFF8ADA485B (ntdll): (filename not available): (function-name not available)

Hello,
I have been trying to use the extra options in the patch controls. I've binded everything but when in game they just dont do anything. I tried different cars and csp versions but nothing changed.
Is there a solution for it to be fixed?
Thanks.
Maverick it looks like you have some sort of issue with your install, whether something’s got corrupted perhaps. However, Ilja is aware of some things being broken with the latest changes to CM so is squashing bugs as we speak, your best bet is to let him know on the patreon or github.
Hello,
I have been trying to use the extra options in the patch controls. I've binded everything but when in game they just dont do anything. I tried different cars and csp versions but nothing changed.
Thanks.

Hello,
Thanks.

Hi! I'm not able to configure buttons to move the FOV and camera position from inside the cockpit. It is possible to choose the button, but when entering the game it does not work. Is there any config in CM that is blocking this option? Thanks.

My CM doesn't track with the Lamborghini Huracan Performante. It shows 0.0km driven.

When I synced my special events in CM with the game it updated everything except the two with that car (Forest Race and Drying the Lake). Even re-did an event and CM didn't update it as achieved.
Hey. Did you find any fix for that?

Hello, dont know how this happened but i'm unable to launch AC from steam anymore, only from CM and when i quit a race, ACS.exe isn't responding anymore. I already verified files integrity, reinstalled AC from steam and deleted my /Documents/Assetto Corsa folder but i'm still getting the issue.

EDIT : seems like moving my documents folder to my NAS was a bad idea. Everything is back to normal after putting it back locally.

Last edited:
Hi,
how do I gather data in CM as in the picture below? If I go to Content - Cars - Analyze I just get a list of issues (if any), but I'm interested in the "more details".
Thanks
hghgs.jpg

Content Manager full version gets stuck in update loop for content. If I click install update it installs and tells me there is still the same update. The only way to make the Green arrow go away is to close and reopen CM

I have a problem, today I clicked on a replay of a modded car and it loaded the base game up not content manager that it normally loads, the game froze and now crashes every time I select a mooded car to race.. it loads the base cars without a problem..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%