Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I haven't been able to connect to any servers for like a week. When I try to login I have this error and Content Manager remains to load I don't know what indefinitely. Also, during this time, I just can't use internet. I mean, I have a 1GB, it's a decent connection, but during the server research inside CM, I can't use anything else. Speedtest do not work, just an error, like I wasn't connected. If i close CM it turn back normal after some seconds. Can you help me? I tried with 0.1.60 and 0.1.77.

If i wanted to completely RESET video settings in AC/CM without effecting my other settings like fbb/sound/other presets etc, which FOLDERS do i need to delete in AC/CM...?!? Thanks.

I accidently reset the graphics settings in content manager i put everything as it used to be in settings but for some reason its still blurry looking before it used to be crisp now it looks like the resolution is bad or something like that i have the right resolution set for sure it looks like a cartoon almost in a way, i just cant figure out why its doing that so maybe anyone here would know what's the issue.. the screenshot is probably not the best but if you were to see its just blurry like it looks better than before sol and ect but its just the details dont look as sharp as it used to be before i reset :/
Screenshot 2022-04-02 102512.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

New to this forum, new to Assetto Corsa but trying to get some improvements in game as so many have recommended. Im primarily trying to get this running in VR, I've installed Custom Shaders and SOL through Content Manager (Full) but for some reason my load up screen keeps saying "Waiting For Race To End" and a I get a graphic that gets stopped at "Waiting for asynchronous loading to finish".

When I disable the Shaders in Content Manager the race starts lightning fast in VR with no issues but when enabled it just shows these screens on my end, I've let it load for 3-5 minutes at times with no change.

Just trying to get some ideas on how I can trouble shoot this and getting it to work, I dont have any other mods installed but SOL (2.2.1) and Customer Shaders (have tried 0.1.77 and below to 0.1.60) and I did follow the guide with SOL not drag and drop.

Hoping someone has some suggestions on what I can try.

Thanks,

EDIT: NVM got it working, I guess didn't realize it takes awhile to load (got a NVME figured it would be faster). Will play around with the settings to see what I can do to speed it up.

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 105
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I have followed multiple YT vids/post and official setup guides for Sol and CM but after I do all that and try to test a single player race the game launches, I see the car/track load in than it crashes with a popup posted below. I've been trying the whole day and cant get past it. Everything is pretty smooth with Custom Shaders Patch 0.1.76 or lower but I need 0.1.77 to play on friends server.
ACCM_crash.jpg

Last edited:
Recently got a new PC and have re-installed AC and Content Manager. I have an issue in that whatever I try I cannot get any force feedback on my G25 wheel. Logitech drivers are installed and I have tried to everything I can think of within Content Manager. Its an AC specific issue because the wheel works fine in AMS2, ACC, ATS and KartKraft.

Is this an issue anybody else has had and any ideas on solutions?

I'm sure I've overlooked something, but I've been trying to find two settings and unable to do so:

1) I would like to be able to turn off or delay the rollovers/popups that appear when I'm looking at a list of cars (for example, in the 'opponents' list while setting up a race. Those popups make is so, so hard to use that list.

2) I would like to be able to increase the default zoom of the in-race HUD elements (apps, etc.) It's not too bad on my 8K-X, but slightly larger would be better. I can change the default game rendering to a lower resolution, but that's unreliable and usually results in a HUD with elements I can't access with the mouse in VR.

If I had previously subscribed to Patrion and had gotten the full version of content manager, but then unsubscribed.. Now that is has been updated several times, do I need to re-subscribe in order to get the latest CM with the latest features?

Does that make any sense?

If I’m not mistaken, subscribing to Ilja’s patreon gives you access to the patron-only beta versions of Custom Shaders patch (with RainFX most notably), CM itself isn’t behind that paywall. if you’ve previously paid for the full version of Content Manager you should still be able to use the validation code you received.

If I’m not mistaken, subscribing to Ilja’s patreon gives you access to the patron-only beta versions of Custom Shaders patch (with RainFX most notably), CM itself isn’t behind that paywall. if you’ve previously paid for the full version of Content Manager you should still be able to use the validation code you received.
It's weird... because my Premium Content Manager was not updating to the latest one, no matter what I tried. I finally had to pay again to have the latest one. I mean, when I bought in the first time it was several years back and for the longest time, it would update itself, until I noticed I was behind the ball sort of speaking... I bought into it again just now, for it to get updated again.

Same with Patreon for Rain FX, but on that one it was my fault sort of speak... I changed credit cards and hadn't updated the information with the new one., so never update again from 0.1.77 to 0.1.77 Preview1... so mu rain stopped working. Even when I had 0.1.77 Rain FX.. the slider for debugging the rain wasn't there anymore. Again, I just re-subscribed and the slider is back.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.