Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hi,

"Program is available in two versions, Lite and Full. Lite version has restricted access to new features, such as online mode or content manager mode (control of cars, routes, etc.)."

User of CM for a long time ; one word : "Yes" Go for it !

I love CM but not as a launcher. The MP side of it seemed a bit weird, it was telling me I don't have content for my own server and the search box is tiny. Overall it is really useful. A lot of CM stuff and CM add-on's seem very geared towards SP though.

Content Manager is a great tool for rendering, organising mods and updating car previews, even though I personally don't use it as a launcher :thumbsup:

dew-it-palpatine.jpg

I use Content Manager for a few months now ... for different reasons and many advantages.
I couldn't do without it now..... but anyway ...

if you only wish to have an easy way of installing mods with the possibility of activating or unactivating them, ... the good old JSGME is working perfectly to activate and unactivate addon cars, addon tracks, graphical addons, apps for example.

As I'm using it for all moddable simracing platforms for years, I'm still using it for AC as I know perfectly what it does.

But JSGME is limited to those kind of actions .... Content Manager is much more than a simple launcher or even a mod manager.

So ...I went for it even though I'm still using JSGME.
I'd say ... go for it !

I had CM's mod shop set up using the built-in Cefsharp browser. While I was looking at mods at RD a message box came up stating that my computer was 'permanently blocked' by Microsoft and I was whisked away to one of those goofy-looking screens saying that my computer was infected. At that point CM started to report that something was downloading-I don't know what it was but I opened Windows Task Manager and shut down CM (it wouldn't shutdown otherwise). I restarted my system and everything came up as normal. I turned off Cefsharp and CM seems to be functioning OK for now. I'm currently running a virus/malware scan. While there doesn't seem to be any damage at this point I would advise caution using the browser that's built into CM.

I had CM's mod shop set up using the built-in Cefsharp browser. While I was looking at mods at RD a message box came up stating that my computer was 'permanently blocked' by Microsoft and I was whisked away to one of those goofy-looking screens saying that my computer was infected. At that point CM started to report that something was downloading-I don't know what it was but I opened Windows Task Manager and shut down CM (it wouldn't shutdown otherwise). I restarted my system and everything came up as normal. I turned off Cefsharp and CM seems to be functioning OK for now. I'm currently running a virus/malware scan. While there doesn't seem to be any damage at this point I would advise caution using the browser that's built into CM.
I get similar pop-ups on my phone (using Safari) occasionally when I browse RD.

I paid $5 US and received nothing even after three attempts to contact this individual at cm-support@assettocorsa.club. It doesn't look like he pays much attention, so I'm going to have to contact Paypal I suppose. I got some receipt number from Paypal but it does not work as a CM key.
Check your spam bin.
Also, did you confirm your email address in a message with the PayPal payment?
I'll contact him on Discord for you.

My CM has reset to lite mode ! i have no idea what the key is as i donated months ago. Re donated last week still waiting for a key (not sure if i put my email address in the second time though)

Surely you can re-use your original key? CM is great but I wont pay again if ever need to reinstall the app or windows

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 108 69.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.2%