Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

hi sry for bumping this thread up , but im experiencing the same "race cancelled" issue recently in single player mode with every cars and tracks ,everytime when loading ,any help? :(
Check that Steam is still looking for your game content on the correct drive. The recent Steam Chat update borked my settings and I was getting the same message as you until I reminded Steam where Assetto was installed.

Surely you can re-use your original key? CM is great but I wont pay again if ever need to reinstall the app or windows
If you have the full version - you should have the code to unlock the full version in your email. Never delete those if you aren't 100% certain you're keeping them safe elsewhere. You can reformat/reinstall Windows 100 times and your code will always be valid.

Fires up way faster than the original launcher. Only thing I don't like is I can't find a way to disable the steam overlay using it - the setting in the steam library itself applies to the original launcher & I think the client inherits that. I'm sure there's a way somewhere, just haven't found it.

i have a problem with content manager with my g920 the centering goes off .. if i load ac up normal its fine .. its really strange

Fires up way faster than the original launcher. Only thing I don't like is I can't find a way to disable the steam overlay using it - the setting in the steam library itself applies to the original launcher & I think the client inherits that. I'm sure there's a way somewhere, just haven't found it.

Making CM the AC replacement might work. And I believe there is a setting that allows overlays or not but I am using VR so I won't see it anyway.

It instantly opens and be on track in seconds, instead of waiting 30 secs to load the game.
Must have if you race online, able to save servers, remembers your last server, also can have multiple search tabs saved.
If server is full, there is a wait button. Tonnes of small features like this. Just get it

I downloaded it purely for the preview image generating way back before Kunos had an official tool for it.

I use it for so, so much more now. It's a must-have for me.

• Deleted member 379375

Hope you don't require help from CM devs, I have a 45 fps VR issue when running CM (no mods/shaders) have posted on the forum ....... nothing........

Hope you don't require help from CM devs, I have a 45 fps VR issue when running CM (no mods/shaders) have posted on the forum ....... nothing........
You are barking at the wrong tree, :D, my friend, you can be in direct contact with the genius behind the CM masterpiece at https://discord.gg/MYNanH
That is where the community meets to discuss any CM and night driving, and tire deformation, and like real life mirrors and the other 100 marvels he brings us.:)

When I load up AC via content manager my controls are all messed up. My wheel goes all out of whack, other times my pedals don't map right, sometime the shifters don't work and so on. In CM itself it all looks fine and me even testing the controls in CM works perfect.

When I launch AC by itself, there are no issues. Everything works fine 100% of the time. Anyone have a clue? I'm on the latest version but previous versions had the same issue.

Setup:
Simracing bay OSW 20nm kit
HE ultimate 2 pedal set
Simracingcoach GT1 wheel
Rift

I turn everything on and plug it all in before launching CM and within the GUI it all looks fine. When the game starts my wheel animations go nuts and don't seem respond to me turning the wheels. The pedals go on/off randomly. It's not an EMI issue because nothing like this happens with the normal launcher.

Is there a way to download other people's replay files? I'm addicted to CamTool 2 and I'd love to have other people's replays to watch with my camera sets and share them as well. Content manager has an option to upload replays, but I can't find any files online.

Yes, just share the file either via email, upload it anywhere and send the link.
The replay file just has to be in the replays folder.

But if what you want to share the editions you need to record/capture the replay with an external software like nvidia shadow play or whatever and upload to YouTube or similar.

Help. I have set the drive to "Official (Recommended)" and it still will not load. Again counselling the race every time. It loads the game from the correct files as well. I have no solution to this.

Quick update it only works with base game cars and tracks. It councils the race when using mods, it was working fine earlier with mods now it isn't.

Last edited:
Help. I have set the drive to "Official (Recommended)" and it still will not load. Again counselling the race every time. It loads the game from the correct files as well. I have no solution to this.

Quick update it only works with base game cars and tracks. It councils the race when using mods, it was working fine earlier with mods now it isn't.

Try disabling any MODS you might have in the python folder, I found tat OV1 suddenly caused 'Race Cancelled'.
I turned them back on one at a time until I found the guilty app.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.