Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

What a broken game and launcher(cm)
Ive tried to play ac with and without cm for 2years ,yes, and it never runs for me , i asked for help online , no one gives a f, i just bought new 3070ti gpu and tried and tried and nothing .i guess i will just play f1 2020 and f1 2022 since there is no other f1 sim i can play . F1 games run fine on 1060 6gb its the only sim i play i love f1 since i was a kid , just so disapointing, hey , ac runs fine on ps4 i tried , its fine with g29 , but not with controller, i wanted to play on my pc but i got all kinds of errors and messages i dont even want to begin to explain it will take a lot of time , i just wanted to say that here and bye bye keep plaiyng with modds and shaders guys have a happy time its not like im jelous of you very happy you play this game the graphics are so crap but hey you hackers got mods and everything matbe you got even better setups than me because you dont live in fcking bulgaria or cambodia hey just being nice and all sry for my english wish you happy gaming and be carefull in rl cuz i know how westerners drive in traffic yeah you guys are great , ill just stick with mmorpgs and f1 and i hope i never play this sh8tty game and save myself quality time for life bye you can bann me np im fine with this shlt

Last edited:
What a broken game and launcher(cm)
Ive tried to play ac with and without cm for 2years ,yes, and it never runs for me , i asked for help online , no one gives a f, i just bought new 3070ti gpu and tried and tried and nothing .i guess i will just play f1 2020 and f1 2022 since there is no other f1 sim i can play . F1 games run fine on 1060 6gb its the only sim i play i love f1 since i was a kid , just so disapointing, hey , ac runs fine on ps4 i tried , its fine with g29 , but not with controller, i wanted to play on my pc but i got all kinds of errors and messages i dont even want to begin to explain it will take a lot of time , i just wanted to say that here and bye bye keep plaiyng with modds and shaders guys have a happy time its not like im jelous of you very happy you play this game the graphics are so crap but hey you hackers got mods and everything matbe you got even better setups than me because you dont live in fcking bulgaria or cambodia hey just being nice and all sry for my english wish you happy gaming and be carefull in rl cuz i know how westerners drive in traffic yeah you guys are great , ill just stick with mmorpgs and f1 and i hope i never play this sh8tty game and save myself quality time for life bye you can bann me np im fine with this shlt
As you've only made 2 posts about AC/CM, and both criticising the game, where have you asked for help?

Hello friends of grabbing the steering wheel.
Just noticed that the AI cars honk at you if you stop in the middle of the track to step out.
It's funny, especially with monoposti. Had never noticed that before.
Is this new or only on Kuno's vehicles.

Have a nice Sunday

hello, My CM doesn't show me track to install updated configs and VAO, It's like if it didn't read the tracks. for cars is almost the same but it does let me install Configs for used cars (I have automatic install set for everything but it seems not to work)
I have exactly the same problem!

I have deleted the entire AC folder, I have deleted the AC folder in Documents and also the CM folder in AppData, I have reinstalled the game on Steam, but still the same problem. I hope someone finds a way to fix it soon.

When running an offline race using any track/car combo, AI pits at the end of the first lap. I tried all I could to avoid reinstalling the whole game( like verifying files, and a clean install of content manager, CSP, and Pure).

EDIT: I found a workaround by turning off Rainfx. Seems like a bug

Last edited:
Hi,
I haave been using Content manager for some time and decided to donate so i bought from, teh website and installed....All of mu Lua apps are gone....no options to look at then.

Anyone had thisa issue or knoe how I might solve it??
Thankls

This ain´t a solution to your problems guys, just wanna say CSP, SOL, Pure, all of this is also working without CM.
You can install everything manually and avoid the back to back problems ....
You just miss the always newest versions (which is not really bad most of the time)

Hello. Just recently I have noticed that some rear-view cameras on some cars (IE Kunos 458 GT2, and most paid cars with cameras, URD Loire, Bayro) are very bright (like over saturated). so hard to see. I think this started after the most recent CM update. Originally found the side mirrors and rear-view mirrors were black. After turning on Real mirrors under Smart mirrors they worked but rear-view camera has above mentioned issue.

Anyone have this issue and have fixed it? I have tried turning on and off many settings in CM and no luck.

Thanks

Hi
Sorry if i am bumping,but i downgraded my Content Manager to get YouTube,got on a circuit,and i typed somethong on a search bar,loaded it,and then it just crashed.
Not only that,but it wouldn't open,so i had to uninstall it,and after that,it dosen't let me install it
Anybody got a solution?

Hi
Sorry if i am bumping,but i downgraded my Content Manager to get YouTube,got on a circuit,and i typed somethong on a search bar,loaded it,and then it just crashed.
Not only that,but it wouldn't open,so i had to uninstall it,and after that,it dosen't let me install it
Anybody got a solution?
You downgraded CM to get Youtube? I don't understand.

Hey all,

I've a sound issue in CM, whatever I try, my engine noise sounds weird. Like it's way less thre as it should be and the throttle is like silent for the first 30% and then comes in with a soft noise, it's really anoying. I can't find the issue + there isn't a default setting (or I can't find that either).

Hope someone there able to help. ! :thumbsdown: :inlove:

For troubleshooting, i'd do the following:
1) Deinstall and completely erase CSP, SOL, Pure from your AC root folder and deactivate any mods you have installed.
2) Start AC via Steam, not CM.
3) Start a practice session with a base game car and track e.g. Audi S1 at Monza.
4) Verify install data via Steam. And/or delete the cars, where the bug occurs and verify install data from Steam. And/or delete CM and reinstall it.
5) If sound works as it should, then install CSP, SOL, Pure, your mods step by step, while in between the steps, check car sound with the method under point 3)
Good luck!

Last edited:
Hey all,

I've a sound issue in CM, whatever I try, my engine noise sounds weird. Like it's way less thre as it should be and the throttle is like silent for the first 30% and then comes in with a soft noise, it's really anoying. I can't find the issue + there isn't a default setting (or I can't find that either).

Hope someone there able to help. ! :thumbsdown: :inlove:
Before installing a mod check the mod it self, see if there are adjustments to sound files in your case. If they do they also can alter it for other mods or cars.. aka a sound mod within a car mod.

Last edited:
And the important step backup all your pre-selections from CM/SoL or make printscreens.
Same is also counting for AC if your doing a AC file verification and correction step by Steam, do a back up. Keep your precious adjustments, file changes and mods safe.

And the important step backup all your pre-selections from CM/SoL or make printscreens.
Same is also counting for AC if your doing a AC file verification and correction step by Steam, do a back up. Keep your precious adjustments, file changes and mods safe.
Just make a copy of your ac game when fresh installed without any mods or adjustments so if you mesh it up or some mods mesh things up you can replace them from your freshly copy. But thats easy to say for me i have 4 hardrives in my pc.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 101 91.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 40 36.4%