Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hi everybody,
I've a problem with Content Manager recognizing my Fanatec CSL DD and my Clubsport V3 pedals.
Since I've update the firmware of my Fanatec Rig, when I open Content Manager my different axis (wheel, throttle brake and clutch) aren't recognized. I need to reconfigure each axis, turn my wheel and press each pedal. Then it works, and I save the setting but when I close Content Manager and then open it, I need to recalibrate each axis.
Does anyone got the same trouble as me and found an issue?
i fixed a similar problem after the csl dd firmware update, try this way:
1) delete the "savedsetups" directory in "documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/controllers/savedsetups/"
2) recreate the "savedsetups" dir;
3) make a new custom controls profile saved to that path.

anyone know how to fix this

Attachments

• 1685269091566.png
    1685269091566.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 91
Has anyone been able to fix the car selection issue? It's so nice, comfortable, well-thought, so sensible and intelligent to have a large box blocking your view showing redundant information about the car specs when you are just trying to view or select one car from the list. The genius after that idea deserves the award for the best GUI designer of all time.

I have been waiting for the email containing the upgrade key or download link for the full version of content manager. I purchased it through itch.io using PayPal but never received the email. My PayPal account confirmed the donation and after waiting days and emailing itch support and assetto Corsa club I have not gotten anywhere.

Last edited:
I have been waiting for the email containing the upgrade key or download link for the full version of content manager. I purchased it through itch.io using PayPal but never received the email. My PayPal account confirmed the donation and after waiting days and emailing itch support and assetto Corsa club I have not gotten anywhere.
Just received a key thank you so much

Don't suppose anyone can point me in the right direction!

Not sure what has happened but every time I start a race/Practice session, i am forever having to reduce the force feedback from 100 manually, i have spent half the day trying to find it in the settings. Anyone got any ideas?

Using a Logitech G923 Trueforce

did you delete the assetto folder in my documents? uninstall doesnt usualy remove that
Yeah I had to manually delete it, It’s the Force Feedback Gain, I’m not on it now to send a picture but it’s the one from the side bar when in game and you can change the kerbs and slip and etc.

Not going to stress too much I’ve mapped the keyboard so will change and save the setting for the car

Yeah I had to manually delete it, It’s the Force Feedback Gain, I’m not on it now to send a picture but it’s the one from the side bar when in game and you can change the kerbs and slip and etc.

Not going to stress too much I’ve mapped the keyboard so will change and save the setting for the car
The ingame setting will still be 100% regardless of what settings menu gain is set to. Ingame is just so you can change it if a certain car is too high/low. You change all cars with the gain in settings (and they will still show 100% ingame).

Yeah I realised I can change and save for the future so been doing that!

All new to it so getting used to it! What’s everyone’s FPS range like? I’ve read online mixed views people are saying 60 and more, I’m getting 101 average and not noticing any performance issues, little bit of staggering but I think I know why that is

FPS is going to vary a great deal between people as there's a massive slew of graphical options and mods people use, not to mention differences in hardware.

What it typically boils down to is you find a minimum framerate you personally are happy with, then tweak graphics to make it look as nice as possible while keeping above that minimum. It's generally a good idea to cap the framerate at that value so its consistent.

Last edited:
why is this appearing in the championship tab (i bougth full version)

System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at AcManager.Tools.Objects.UserChampionshipObject.LoadProgressFromEntry()
at AcManager.Tools.Objects.UserChampionshipObject.ReloadExtendedData()
at AcManager.Tools.Objects.UserChampionshipObject.PastLoad()
at AcManager.Tools.AcManagersNew.BaseAcManager`1.<>c__DisplayClass49_1.<<LoadAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at AcTools.Utils.Helpers.TaskExtension.<WhenAll>d__5.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at AcManager.Tools.AcManagersNew.BaseAcManager`1.<LoadAsync>d__49.MoveNext()
at AcManager.Tools.AcManagersNew.BaseAcManager`1.<EnsureLoadedAsync>d__37.MoveNext()
at FirstFloor.ModernUI.Windows.DefaultContentLoader.<LoadContentAsync>d__0.MoveNext()

Hello, I don't seem to be able update content manager.

I keep getting this message.

"Access is denied.

Can’t update app due to lack of permissions. Please, update it manually."

I'm pretty sure I've had this problem before and I think it was an easy fix but I can't remember what it was.

Many thanks.
Hi Mikeymead. I upgraded my PC and re-installed CM (paid version of course). I have exactly same error message as you and unable to find a solution. Did you have a fix following your message submitted here in march 2022? or is anyone else can help me?

hello, My CM doesn't show me track to install updated configs and VAO, It's like if it didn't read the tracks. for cars is almost the same but it does let me install Configs for used cars (I have automatic install set for everything but it seems not to work)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 102 55.4%