Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Is there a way to select multiple zip/7z installs locally? Example multiple cars? I know you can select them one by one and hit Install All at the Bottom but I'd like to import multiple at once.

I'm back.

I've had CM automatically find an update for 1 car so far. One I had to update manually.

I assume if there is an update function for maps and cars, the source site needs to be added somewhere for CM to scrape.
If it exists, where do I add the source?

Heyo everyone,

not sure i can get any answer here but you guys seem good at spotting bugs : I can't share CSP settings links since a couple of weeks, it creates a browser link but lead to either 404 error in CM or Invalid ID.

Lots of bugs lately with the 0.2.3preview 1 so i went back to 0.2.2 and 0.2.1 but the sharing setting is not working anymore.

If you have any idea of what's going on i'm up for it. I tried downloading CM again and go for a fresh start but if there's a better way to clean it?

I'm using the paid version

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi guys,please give me any idea what to try next - any button on the steering wheel (in my case T 300 RS) doesn't work as the Ideal Line button or any other UI section button in the Content Manager/Assetto Corsa/Controls/System/UI tab.
I've already tried:
Deleting Assetto Corsa directory from documents
Deleting AppData/Local/AcTools Content Manager directory
Updating drivers for T300RS
Set steam input to "Disable Steam Input".
General Info- I'm using multiple USB input devices-T300RS wheel, gearbox that is detected as USB joystick and Arduino handbrake

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-09 125531.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-09 125531.png
    301.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Was on a roll and my keyboard for AC doesn't have screenshot so my camera was easiest.

How do I stop this car pop-up when highlighting the car list? It's off in the settings which fixed offline but all online car lists still do this. Makes it very annoying trying to click a different car under the popup.

Please tell me there's a setting I missed somewhere for online lobbies

Attachments

• 20240213_130653.jpg
    20240213_130653.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 16
Was on a roll and my keyboard for AC doesn't have screenshot so my camera was easiest.

How do I stop this car pop-up when highlighting the car list? It's off in the settings which fixed offline but all online car lists still do this. Makes it very annoying trying to click a different car under the popup.

Please tell me there's a setting I missed somewhere for online lobbies
It's already been answered before but it's always good to remind how to disable that abomination:

Settings/Content manager/Content/Cars
untick the box "Show car previews in tooltips"

However, you will still see the anoying popup when adding cars as opponents.

It's already been answered before but it's always good to remind how to disable that abomination:

Settings/Content manager/Content/Cars
untick the box "Show car previews in tooltips"

However, you will still see the anoying popup when adding cars as opponents.
That does not apply to online severs. My cars yes, it's gone, lobbies in the server section, it still pops up

Hello! I cant run the game on 64bit. Its python33.dll error. I tried everything and googled everything but only works on 32bit, so I cant play LFM or WSS. Any ideas? I dont know why, but my assetto documents folder is in OneDrive. Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back