AC Classic F1 Championship 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Does this mean that we won't have one-off races for quite some time?
No, the championship is in a 2-weeks schedule. On Tuesdays without a classic F1 race, I'll organize various events, like with the Mini's, the Bimmers, other street cars, fun events (Panda/Transit) and whatever I can come up with.

Last edited:
Ah, very nice! Can't wait for another interesting combo! In the meantime (if I wasn't clear) please sign me up for the Lotus race cars, thanks!

(BTW: I can't get into the practice server although I know the correct special pwd which is some manufacturer for things that belong on every car)

In the meantime (if I wasn't clear) please sign me up for the Lotus race cars, thanks!
Done! First I couldn't find you because you're not using your real name on S.GP. You should change that. It's in the regulations,

(BTW: I can't get into the practice server although I know the correct special pwd which is some
Yes. We have changed the usual password (esports) for a new one. We do that once a year. It's in the race#1 post.

Done! First I couldn't find you because you're not using your real name on S.GP. You should change that. It's in the regulations,
I tried, but this function is not available. There is a thread in the sgp forum about it:

I think I registered there before I knew that I need to use my real name, which I do not want to post on every web site. Now that I know about the rule, I would do it, but as said before, there is no way to change it. I can change my birth date, but not my name which is ... interesting.

If an admin sees this, and has access to the database, feel free to change "Abe Cede" to "Markus Winter". No problem on my side there.

Welcome Barnabas,

I've added you.
As I haven't seen you before on my events, I ask you to read everything in the 1st post very carefully, especially the Racing Club Rules in the link.

For each event in this championship I also post a thread. For tomorrows it's this one.
Please read the first post also especially the green letters.

Also please use Helicorsa and CrewChief for your awareness of other drivers.
Last thing is to join our Discord voice chat during the events. The link is also in the 1st post.
When the event has started, you can navigate here to join:
1643035797183.jpeg

If you want to practice with us in a more relaxed way, you can try the Wednesdays multiclass Audi TT/MAzda MX5.
These cars are easier but also very fun. And a great learning opportunity!

See you on track!

Last edited:
In please , with Lotus
Hi Dan,

Done!

Welcome! I ask you to read everything in the 1st post very carefully, especially the Racing Club Rules in the link.

For each event in this championship I also post a thread. For tomorrows it's this one.
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...e-1-kyalami-tuesday-25th-january-2022.217412/

Last thing is to join our Discord voice chat during the events. The link for Discord is also in the 1st post.
1643035797183.jpeg

If you want to practice with us in a more relaxed way, you can try the Wednesdays multiclass Audi TT/MAzda MX5.
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-26th-january-2022.217543/page-3#post-3480739

See you on track!

Hi Dan,

Done!

Welcome! I ask you to read everything in the 1st post very carefully, especially the Racing Club Rules in the link.

https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...e-1-kyalami-tuesday-25th-january-2022.217412/

Last thing is to join our Discord voice chat during the events. The link for Discord is also in the 1st post.
1643035797183.jpeg

https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-26th-january-2022.217543/page-3#post-3480739

See you on track!
Reading done .

Is it obligation to do every race ?
Can't do the Spa race , because then I'll be traveling abroad

Hmm thing's become complicated :

Downloaded the track Kyalami 2016
from SGP side: Mod, in the steamapp/AC content/tracks , but AC doesn't show the track in the game !!!!
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\kyalami_2016

1643062469100.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%