AC Classic F1 Championship 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello Everyone, i just bought the premium, and i would like to sign in for the championship, ill be driving Lotus.
Thanks
Hi,

You're very welcome but I need your real name to register you. In your account you will see a field real name in the account details. It's also RD policy to have that filled in.

And so you're new it's very important that you read all of the first post very carefully, install helicorsa and join us on Discord during the event. The links are all in the first post.

i can be reasonably quick in the Lotus, unfortunately it has the habit of spitting me off the track quite regularly. for me it is not a predictable car.
That's why i had to go for my Italian roots and not my English roots.:unsure:

Hi,

You're very welcome but I need your real name to register you. In your account you will see a field real name in the account details. It's also RD policy to have that filled in.

And so you're new it's very important that you read all of the first post very carefully, install helicorsa and join us on Discord during the event. The links are all in the first post.
Hello Han
I've already updated my name, and read the first post, I'll also install the app as for your request.
I'm probably not gonna be fast, but ill race safe.

Hello Han
I've already updated my name, and read the first post, I'll also install the app as for your request.
I'm probably not gonna be fast, but ill race safe.
That's great Tiago. I will add you. No problem if you're starting as a backmarker. We've all been there and there's a lot of understanding from these guys for newcomers. If you obey the rules especially the blue flags and use Discord you can hear or give instructions for overtaking. I saw you also signed up for the multiclass on Wednesday. That's a very good learning opportunity. You also might consider joining the Tuesday Italian Job event which is also multiclass but probably fewer participants.

Again welcome and see you on track!

That's great Tiago. I will add you. No problem if you're starting as a backmarker. We've all been there and there's a lot of understanding from these guys for newcomers. If you obey the rules especially the blue flags and use Discord you can hear or give instructions for overtaking. I saw you also signed up for the multiclass on Wednesday. That's a very good learning opportunity. You also might consider joining the Tuesday Italian Job event which is also multiclass but probably fewer participants.

Again welcome and see you on track!
Thank you so much Han, yes, im exited for the multiclass races, i signed in for the one tomorrow at Road Atlanta to, for Tuesday im not available.
And yes, ill make sure i don't ruin anyone's race.

I'm in with Lotus.
Hi HeShines,

I would love to but first you have to enter your real name in your RD account/account details. It's one of our rules.
It should be the same name you have on S.GP.
Post here again if you have done that.

Done. You can now change your livery if you want.

I guess you didn't race with us before. If so please read all in the first post very carefully, use Helicorsa and preferably CrewChief for your awareness and register on Discord.
Please join the Discord Voice Chat we always have during the race for last minute instructions and in game warnings.
On Discord navigate here for the voice chat.
1642440484295.jpeg

Welcome in our community and see you on track!

@HeShines Btw Erik, I hope you have some experience with AC racing because these cars are not easy.
If you are really new, I suggest trying our Wednesday Multiclass with Audi TT/Mazda MX5 first.
But that's up to you.

Hi Han, please sign me in with Ferrari. I am not that fast in these classic cars, but like Pat mentioned earlier this will bring back good memories to my grand prix legends time. ...of course driving with a joystick back then:) .

Hi Han, please sign me in with Ferrari. I am not that fast in these classic cars, but like Pat mentioned earlier this will bring back good memories to my grand prix legends time. ...of course driving with a joystick back then:) .
Done!

Done! Welcome!
I saw that you're not new to RD but (according to S.GP) you didn't do any AC races yet.
Please read everything in the first post and also in the race thread. https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...e-1-kyalami-tuesday-25th-january-2022.217412/ very carefully. Especially of course the rules.
Also we want everyone to join the voice chat on Discord.
The link is in the 1st post.
Then during the event navigate to here:
1642620984353.jpeg

Anyone else uses H-shifter?
Yes, quite a lot of us. It's more realistic and it's faster as AC seem to have a build in delay if you use paddles.

See you on track!

Does this mean that we won't have one-off races for quite some time?
Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and drive in some race cars by Lotus for the next few Tuesdays ;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%