AC Classic F1 Championship 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Welcome Michael,

You're in. As I haven't seen you before in our events, I ask you to read everything in the first post very carefully, especially the rules. Second: please join the Discord voice chat during the event. You can hear my last minute information but also other drivers that give instructions for overtake in blue flag situations.

I don't know if you have a lot of experience with online racing but these cars are quite difficult to drive. My Wednesdays events are very suited to learn racing with us.

See you on track!

Hi guys, unfortunately I have to drop out from the F1 championship, I live in Toronto, and for me the races are at 2pm, and they go until 4:30pm, I could do this since i was not working and only studying, but now I'm actually starting to get some work, so I can´t spend my Tuesday afternoons racing.

I´ll keep doing the Sunday multiclass for sure, since i can learn the track in my own time, and then the race is on Sunday.

To everyone good luck for the Championship

Hi guys, unfortunately I have to drop out from the F1 championship, I live in Toronto, and for me the races are at 2pm, and they go until 4:30pm, I could do this since i was not working and only studying, but now I'm actually starting to get some work, so I can´t spend my Tuesday afternoons racing.

I´ll keep doing the Sunday multiclass for sure, since i can learn the track in my own time, and then the race is on Sunday.

Sad to hear but good for you! ;) Good luck for you there.

Can i have your points since you arent using them anymore? :rolleyes:

Can an overtake be a realistic option in these races, I was only reasonably **overtaken once here, the rest of the time there was no overtaking option ** ( even then I saw no point in that part of the race to defend a reasonable chance ).
I should know I put a lot of effort into the overtaking and not hitting my opponent of which I have an excellent record, I am not talking about a gap you fill and then there is a coming together, I am talking about no hope without making a gap that does not exist.
Every race so far has been ruined for me in both classes. in all events so far.

105706__58140.1542713995.380.500.jpg

Standings after race #3
RankNamePnts
1​
Enzo Fazzi
408​
2​
Laurent Londes
390​
3​
Axel Moebius
375​
4​
Han Fazzi
309​
5​
Hank Belane
305​
6​
Thomas Kimmich
293​
7​
Daniel Martinez
285​
8​
Reik Major
274​
9​
Paul Fairweather
267​
10​
Ernie Wright
209​
11​
Chris Gonzales
207​
12​
Tajinder Johal
206​
13​
Peter Jensen
201​
14​
Gerben Kelly
193​
15​
Gary Blumhagen
174​
16​
Dan Rock
168​
17​
Fabiano de Lima
164​
18​
Richard Barratt
163​
19​
Barnabas Fancsali
140​
20​
Colin Jones
140​
21​
Allan Ramsbottom
133​
22​
Steve Hayward
95​
23​
Tiago Henriques
84​
24​
Michael Blohm
25​

Hi, there's a free slot, can I join with Ferrari?
Yes but first you have to enter you real name in your RDaccount/account details. It should be the same name as you're using on s.gp.

If you have done that, please post again here and I will add you to the championship.

Done. My real name should be on now.
Yep. I will add you to the championship. Welcome!
I see that you've done a lot of online racing already. Please read the information in the 1st post and the links there carefully for our RD rules, especially the Golden Rule.
And joining us in the voice chat on Discord is highly recommended.

See you on track!

Standings after 4 events:
RankNamePnts
1​
Enzo Fazzi
548​
2​
Laurent Londes
515​
3​
Axel Moebius
497​
4​
Hank Belane
409​
5​
Reik Major
408​
6​
Han Fazzi
404​
7​
Thomas Kimmich
385​
8​
Daniel Martinez
374​
9​
Paul Fairweather
349​
10​
Ernie Wright
310​
11​
Gerben Kelly
283​
12​
Tajinder Johal
272​
13​
Chris Gonzales
271​
14​
Allan Ramsbottom
243​
15​
Gary Blumhagen
230​
16​
Richard Barratt
227​
17​
Peter Jensen
201​
18​
Colin Jones
194​
19​
Barnabas Fancsali
188​
20​
Dan Rock
168​
21​
Steve Hayward
167​
22​
Fabiano de Lima
164​
23​
Tiago Henriques
84​
24​
Davide Ricciardi
62​
25​
Michael Blohm
25​
26​
Abe Cede
21​

Hi Noelke96,

Great that you joined RaceDepartment! You're very welcome.
For you unfortunately this championship is full (for us it's great)!

If you are totally new to simracing, then I suggest that you start with easier cars otherwise you will probably disappointed and also a threat for other drivers.
The Wednesday multiclass events are very suited to get experience in simracing with other humans. The MAzda MX5 is probably the best car to start learning the basics of racing. And the community in these events are very tolerant and helpful to newcomers.
Check out this event fo next week: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...x5-thruxton-wednesday-23rd-march-2022.225446/
Tomorrow also starts a F1 related championship with fun as major key but also challenging. Check this out: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/drive-to-survive-formula-l-championship-f1-simulation.222638/
For both events is already a practiceserver available. Search for online servers with 'racedep' and you will find them. Use 'dunlop' as a password to join.

I will help you as much as I can to get going with simracing with us.
But first you have to do a few things yourself. Enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details. There's a field called: Real name. It's one of our rules.
Second you have to have an Simracing.GP account with the same name (it's free). Our online races are held at the Simracing.GP platform. You can find links to S.GP in the threads I've put in this post.
When you have a S.GP account, send me your emailaddress that you used in that account and I will send you an invitation for the RaceDepartment community on S.GP.
You are then ready to participate in our events.

Contact me again via a personal message when you are ready and we will go through the last steps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.