AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5@VIR, Wednesday 26th January 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@HF2000
no password seems to be working now????
dunlop

Works fine for me. This new password will be used to join the servers (practice and S.GP) for Brian and mine events for the next period/year.
For registering on S.GP for the event, there will be a new password everytime which you get after posting via a PM from Brian or me.

Quick question that arose at a little training session we just had:

Does Allan have official Alien Status on the Mixer Cup? :O_o:

This man is X-Files level quick at VIR :notworthy:

MFG Carsten
You are not slow, yourself Carsten, I have my work cut out to catch you. :)

Allan is providing a great benchmark on what laptimes are possible, now we just have to get on his level.

You are not slow, yourself Carsten, I have my work cut out to catch you. :)

Allan is providing a great benchmark on what laptimes are possible, now we just have to get on his level.
I think Allan has a great talent for cars that can go faster with a little drift. He's very good in the MX5 but also in classic cars. Maybe that's why we don't see him in the Audi or the GT's.

I think Allan has a great talent for cars that can go faster with a little drift. He's very good in the MX5 but also in classic cars. Maybe that's why we don't see him in the Audi or the GT's.
For me, I don't mind drifting, too, but it's very easy to overdo it in the Mazda and scrub speed. Finding the sweet spot is a real challenge. :)

Edit - especially on cold tyres and a green track.

Last edited:
Didn't see what his lap times are but they sure are impressive. Just to have an idea I found the results of an online race on an Italian forum and I'm 4 seconds behind the first.. :redface:
Yeah, know that feeling. :cry:

BUT: with a lot of work you get much better ( at ignoring your inferiority complex)

MFG Carsten
(Whose sitting in his rig and trying to pick up the last second he found, but can´t get a handle on.
Every lap a different mistake and back in the tens)

@HF2000
I raced the Audis few years ago on RD servers, while fun, these little Mazdas are in my eyes much better.tricky, and when you get it just right pretty fast..While i like the fact people are noticing im getting quicker there are also a few more quick guys @Axel Moebius @iTom @a_murel to name a few and gives me a good race when it all comes together for us...Its all about practice and learning set-ups,what does what with what..1 big tip is PSI..These are at there best 27psi....If anybody would like to ask for a few tips i,ll gladly help.......but....i cant give toooo much away.:D.:p.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back