AC Classic Cars: Citroen 2CV@Shanghai Tianma Circuit, Tue 19th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1694724595749.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week we race a real famous classic car! There was a time in Europe when you couldn't walk down the street without seeing one. A very ingenious concept of a car that was surprisingly comfortable to drive. Now you have the chance to try one out on a short track, but with tight corners. But be careful: with this car without seat belts you run the risk of falling out.

1694724933509.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/9bb3057a-a150-40ca-845c-17ce1767e64b?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race 1
  • 22:00 CET, 21:00 BST (20:00 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race 2
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
60 minutes !!:sleep::sleep::D Well I guess it could be worse.............................. (don't get any ideas Han).

Check out the engine change at 8.42. I think it took longer to do a lap!!:roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
Han, hold my beer, I´ve had some (similarly crazy) ideas:

1. how about everybody changing his callsign to a duck theme with pop cultural importance like Duck Martins, Duck Brown, Howard the Duck.... etc (for this race only of course)

2. how about making it an actual
Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 21-08-18 576x768bb.png (PNG Image 576 × 768 pixels) — Scaled (88%).png

give the gentleman driver the night of and do some "bare knuckle racing" where push comes to shove, I mean punt or be punted, its full contact, man :p

Guys,

I can't join the server. The 'Join' button doesn't get green. Right of the button is the tekst "Wait until car is avavilable'. I've tried everything like installing car and track again.

Does anyone else have this problem? I saw that Allan was on the server.
Other Racedepartment events are fine.
Any ideas?

Kick Emperor servers? (half a joke)

They are behaving strangely for a while now.
And don´t get me started on site structure and ease of use....

Also there´s a key combination that forces a server connect mentioned a few weeks back which I never tried because exactly at that time my problems magically disappeared :rolleyes:

Same for me Han. If you hover over the greyed out join button CM says you can press crtl+alt+G to "join anyway". That seems to work for me to join.

Never saw this before. All over RD servers have a green join for me

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 72 59.0%