AC Classic Cars: Citroen 2CV@Shanghai Tianma Circuit, Tue 19th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Do you need to brake with this car???!!!! And with 28Hp I can't imagine that TC would be needed.
Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 17-23-09 sandbagging meme at DuckDuckGo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ernie, you are the ultimate sandbagger. You use your genuine human issues to try and make us think you are not going to go well and then proceed to leave most of us in your dust. We are all wise to you man :rolleyes: Anyway 1.01 is a little slow i guess :D

Well yes, several highshool friends had things like these, I even wrenched on one :D

(I had a Golf MK1 at that time, I was young and didn´t know better.
But then, after the Army I branched out into motorcycles. Anyway, I digress......)

BTT, I had to use some to kill the understeer but I got it done :cool:

Guys I'm really sorry but I'll have to miss this amazing event.
Got a few things going on at the moment so I'll skip this week's races.
I wish you all a fun event!

In other words: I will not be ducking around tonight :roflmao:

Cheers!
- DUCKardo S

Hello Han

i have all the content, the join button is grey and on the right i see " wait for this car "

On top right i see available spots... why can't i see the join button??

Help please

Thanks all for joining. It was fun!
Yes it was :D

First race started well for me but then I went a few positions backwards and ended up in "the eye of the storm" once again hotlapping between the fast and the chilled guys :rolleyes:

Next race started with genuine fisticuffs and I could nab some positions.
In the first laps I even managed to dupe our glorious race director by letting a faster guy through and have him "pull me into the next second":cool:

For the middle part (eye of the storm once again) Han most curtiously played doorstop to the posse behind me but 4laps to go he finally unleashed his "Duck of Hell" on me.:mad:

Alas, one lap to late fleeing around my (new) PB I made it over the line before the assailent could strike. :p

Let´s do that again on an even shorter track, Highlands short maybe?

Last edited:
Lot of luck, actually punted in the right direction, plus with the added bonus of more pace away from the first corner incident.
The rest was just following, luckily my first race taught me the importance of “ overtaking is not going to be easy “ :roflmao::roflmao:
So just waited for a mistake which never came, so top marks to Pedro for a well deserved win.:thumbsup::)
That first race was a lot of fun with you and Martin!

P.S. I'm the only Abarth tonight so far!

Last edited:
Very enjoyable 1st race. Better than i thought it would be helped by me having better pace than i am used to. I discovered that pumping the tyres up to arund 50 psi actually raised my gearing a little and i was able to pull past the little red dots on the speedo. Dont know if it helped at all, but the car felt light but reasonably planted with my tail down only setup. I had a good start in the 2nd race but me and Jason got too close at one point sending us out of contention and at the back of the race. It happens with very powerful cars like these :D

Ok. Colin will be away on the 24th of October. How are you guys thinking about a demolition race on the 8-track with the 2CV (but then with the other (better) mod)?

And do we keep the damage setting at 10% in that case?

Last edited:
I just tried out the tuned race version. The extra power gave me a sore neck of course and it was very tail happy. So needs setting up but could be fun to race.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%