AC Classic Cars: Citroen 2CV@Shanghai Tianma Circuit, Tue 19th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Same for me Han. If you hover over the greyed out join button CM says you can press crtl+alt+G to "join anyway". That seems to work for me to join.

Never saw this before. All over RD servers have a green join for me
That worked! Thanks!

And to all who signed up already. I probably screwed up your choice of livery in my attempts to join. Please check it and alter if necessary.

Well, thank you.

But, I´m afraid you´re using the term "slide rule" in the wrong connotation here :

Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 11-31-43 GT86-Takes-The-Moose-Test-1.jpg (JPEG Image 544 × 241 pixels).png

Actually it´s about the right accelerator application and the appropriate amount of opposite lock ;)

So, have you signed up yet, Duck McFly ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 11-31-43 GT86-Takes-The-Moose-Test-1.jpg (JPEG Image 544 × 241 pixels).png
    Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 11-31-43 GT86-Takes-The-Moose-Test-1.jpg (JPEG Image 544 × 241 pixels).png
    153.3 KB · Views: 24
COME ON GUYS, WE NEED MORE DARE DUCKS FOR OUR RACE !!,

I mean, who can resist such a challenge:
OK then, Duck Van Dyke:D.

I can see this becoming like the Ligier bread van races:roflmao:.

By the way, I have gone for number 69 because it's the same whatever way up I end up bearing in mind the amount of roll these things generate.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
download.jpg

Last edited:
Guys,

I can't join the server. The 'Join' button doesn't get green. Right of the button is the tekst "Wait until car is avavilable'. I've tried everything like installing car and track again.

Does anyone else have this problem? I saw that Allan was on the server.
Other Racedepartment events are fine.
Any ideas?
Also had this behaviour yesterday, but only once.
As already mentioned, I cannot connect to server 1.
I tried some public servers yesterday night. Most worked, but on some I had this "wait for car" issue (but no car on the track) and on some I had the connection issue. Weird.

Last edited:
Also had this behaviour yesterday, but only once.
As already mentioned, I cannot connect to server 1.
I tried some public servers yesterday nigth. Most worked, but on some I had this "wait fot car" issue (but no car on the track) and on some I had the connection issue. Weird.
If you hover over the greyed out join button CM says you can press crtl+alt+G to "join anyway". That seems to work for me to join.

Had the same problem, the server wanted me "to wait for car" WTF??

The override works, just hover of the greyed out button and follow the instructions.

Another one of these cases where reading the whole thread (aka "the instructions") actually helps.

(SCNR again)

:(

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 467 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back