Car Radar

Apps Car Radar 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Also, if anyone can think of a car which doesn't show properly (missing triangles) on the app, can you post it? I've possibly found a bug but can't find test cases. Thanks

I think there was a bug with the IER Car Pack, specially with the Coyote / Dallara Corvette Daytona Prototype ;)
Ah they have done the same thing as Formula Agile creator, the collider is rotated, car radar is rendering the rear of the car, not the top.

p3.png

I could create a custom file for this if it is upsetting you a lot, or you can tell the author.
However, it wasn't the bug I was looking for. Thanks for the info tho :D :D

I don't have vr so can't check this bug sorry, try deleting config file in documents and also any entries for car radar in AppData. Any problems I've had lately are to do with content manager trying to back up configs or something.

I run VR and content manager and don't have this bug. I'm not sure about the version of car radar I'm running.

@itsjustdel I'm using Car Radar with Oculus Rift. I have the app showing in the center of my HUD just above the steering wheel, and it works well there. However, I have a second window of Car Radar showing on the right side of my view in the HMD. It's outside the windowed FOV so I can't screenshot it, but this second window always displays the red settings button with the cog icon. Is there any way to remove this artifact?

Hi. I think this plugin it is a great idea but I cant see any radar during driving. I can move the plugin but it is invisible, I can set it up by clicking the cog but when driving there is nothing visible.

Yes I had cars around... but I found the solution. Problem solved after framework udate... or it was only coincidence. Anyway it works very well. Very good plugin. Thank You.

Hello, this app is great! Thank you very much for your time and work you put into this.

I would love to set the background to a cross, like a "+". To have an more easy optical reference on who has right of way at the corner-steer-in point.
I hope this doesnt annoy you, I have not read through all the pages here. Im sorry.

Thanks again for your amazing contribution. Very much appreciated.

I have changed nothing
What have you changed lately? Any messages in the console? Can you see the icon on the app bar on the right-hand side of the screen?
and no on the sidebar it doesn't pop up but in apps it shows up, I have it enabled but it doesn't show up on the sidebar.

So strange, ac or car radar hasn't updated. Somebody had a problem where it wouldn't show up and said it was an option deep in content manager that they changed, they didn't say what one though. Check you have .net framework all up to date or perhaps try from official launcher, that fixed a problem too. I just recently reinstalled ac and car radar worked no problem.
Let me know how yous get on, good luck!

Hi. I unzipped the folder in the AC folder and enabled the radar in the game. But it won't show a radar when I'm in the game. Is there any other setting I need to change?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.