BLM Lights

Apps BLM Lights 1.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 241736

keep cool Blamer, the mentioned guys are idiots. Have had the same bashing because of a not 100% accurate skin I did for F 550 RSS. I push it out of RD but alot of wanna have it, so I felt fine again - cheers hold on. It will be interssting if ACC will fix me like this

Do you use a weather mod? Like GBW or A4S... I always had AI with lights on
Oh man, I think I need a tutorial! Is there a concise guide anywhere to get me going? To answer the question: No, and I have no idea what that stuff is (but I’m about Google it and try to piece it all together).

Just seen this app, had to try it straight away along with your fantastic app's... got to say the headlights are absolute gorgeous, totally transforming the feel with realistic lights all through out the field, super job mate.
Screenshot_chevy_dekonmonza_night_acu_yasmarina_30-9-118-13-5-41_zpsniklui5h.jpg~original

Aaaaargh! Just updated BLM Car and it won't appear in my sidebar or onscreen again.
Edit: wrong support forum.

Last edited:
Really, this doesn't make sense
It's maddening. It was working on the last version, but not now.
I've deleted the app beforehand. Done a clean installation of the new version. It's ticked in CM. It doesn't appear in my app sidebar or on screen.

In CM it doesn't have an icon like the other apps. Significant?
upload_2018-10-5_22-44-55.png

I think you got a problem with CM.
Can you back up CM and try with a fresh install?
No reason why it shouldn't even have an icon
Yeah, nothing I do will get the icon to appear.
I'm a little reluctant to reinstall CM, to be honest. I don't want to make matters worse if it goes FUBAR.

OK, I finally did something I should have tried a week ago: manually installing the app files instead of installing drag 'n' drop via Content Manager.
Everything now works!
:)
Bear this in mind if you have similar issues.

Great mod Blamer,
The FPS display is very useful actually, to see VR frame rates.
Is there any chance of adding an option/button to shrink the FPS display so it only shows the current FPS? And to be able to increase the font size? This would be very useful.
I'm not sure if there are any other apps that currently do this. (the kunos FPS app is way too big).

Cheers,
Divxmaster

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back