Assetto Corsa Competizione | Laguna Seca Looking Pretty!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The previews continue! Kunos Simulazioni have been at it again today, showing off pre-release images from new Assetto Corsa Competizione content - this time, Laguna Seca!

Known and loved by anyone who spent far too much of their formative years playing the Gran Turismo franchise (myself included), Laguna Seca has been home to many a fine race in its long and illustrious 63 year history; and in the near future it will be arriving in Assetto Corsa Competizione as part of the upcoming Intercontinental GT Challenge DLC.

2.238 miles of circuit that includes the legendary 'Corkscrew' ribbon of tarmac, Laguna is a short, technical and massively rewarding circuit - one that should prove to be a very nice combination alongside the new cars of the Intercontinental GT pack... oh, and it looks great in game too!

Missed the earlier previews? No worries, check them out below:

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Facebook

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 4 header.jpg

Last edited:
I'm 99,9% sure it's new liveries only, unless I missed something.

I'm thinking it's just liveries. However there were a number of national entries running car models that aren't in the title currently. Dev has said that they aren't adding these national entries, but they also said the 720s wasn't coming, even close to when it was released. You never know

Honestly, I would be more excited if I could find a server that hosted anything but Monza, (yes, hyperbole but racers seem to think the only track worth racing on is Monza...again more hyperbole but you get the drift). As it is I have a hard time finding races that have more than a few racers, unless, of course it is Monza (not hyperbole).

It is a great sim that no one seems to really care about.

I will get it, because I would like to see Kunos develop more for us, but my initial hopes for this sim are waning.
I noticed that too. Matter of fact Monza is on the bottom of my list of tracks I raced in ACC so far. I find it rather boring compared to other tracks in the list. Matter of fact I raced only once online so far - at all. Do I count as "not caring" now? ;)
Jokes aside, since my ACC Career will bring me to Monza 3h event next, I better start training to get my lines right. Maybe I should start playing online now, since Monza seems to be the thing there. :D

As for the DLC: I would think this was the last bunch of preview pictures. My money is on a release on the weekend or by tuesday next week. :whistling: :cool:

Oh come, you get what I mean - all this teasing is pissing me off. Yeah I'll buy it, but rather than a wow purchase it'll now be a big sigh from me, and then a "oh look it's finally available" purchase.

If it's pissing you off then maybe don't read the news sites? It's not rocket science, just ignore them and you'll be pleasantly surprised when something is released...simples

I think ACC is a good way for some of them to develop the necessary base for AC2, with a product that does not compete directly with AC, and they will even obtain financing for the future, when they deplete the contents of ACC Dlcs it will be the ideal time to focus on the new project, with much of the work already done

And insert "I hope the VR performance gets fixed" comment too. I would because I do, but I know it's getting dull...
I'm not a VR user, but i still second that, because, when i was trying VR (my first experience with it even was "just" the PSVR), it was NEXT LEVEL SH*T! I have never experienced something like this on a video game environment before, so just imagine ACC with decent settings, sitting in the cockpit of a Lexus RCF, growling your head dizzy, while approaching the corkscrew downhill with full code brown, looking at the cornering marker on the nearby tree. :D

I'm more and more excited for the ICGT pack...wasn't hyped at all at first, but i want it more and more :D

All updates and the final release came out on Wednesdays

I think the Wednesday thing is abit of a myth given the last big update 1.2 came out on a Tuesday. But Wednesday fable will still be passed down generation after generation :)
(Ok most other updates came out on Wednesday, but whos interested in facts and small print these days)

I say give Thursday a chance Kunos! :) This Thursday....

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back