Assetto Corsa Competizione | Suzuka Previews

Ricoow

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni certainly aren't holding back teasing their upcoming Intercontinental GT Pack!

Today Kunos Simulazioni have released four beautiful new screenshots of the Japanese Suzuka Circuit, showing off different parts of this challenging circuit, with different time-of-day situations. Kunos are certainly hyping up the upcoming DLC on social media with a release date to be confirmed soon. The Intercontinental GT Pack is set to feature Suzuka, Kyalami, Bathurst, Laguna Seca and a bunch of new liveries from the Intercontinental GT Series!

I simply can't wait for the new tracks to arrive, can you?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

ACC Suzuka Preview 1.jpg
ACC Suzuka Preview 2.jpg
ACC Suzuka Preview 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the one for me - the one I've been waiting for.

I honestly don't get the love of Bathurst - It's the track version of driving in a traffic jam, and that's without any other cars present - no joy to be had.

Suzuka is a proper drivers track. it ebbs and flows, rewards pushing, but punishes overdriving. Suzuka is a "just one more lap" circuit. Bathurst is a "are we there yet" circuit.

Did he just say Bathurst is not a proper drivers track

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Show me a single 12 hour REAL driver said anything but wow

You know better or is it you can't keep up online

Ohhhh I never said that Bathurst is not a proper drivers circuit. I simply imbued Suzuka with that honour.

And I totally agree that Bathurst is a proper drivers track, a proper track for drivers with a penchant for self flagellation.

Surely Bathurst is the oddball track but to me challenging the walls on that track is fantastic. I like variety in driving and Suzuka is awesome but we already have other fast flowing tracks. Having said that, I expect Suzuka to be very popular in the online lobbies, and with merit.

BP

Premium
Ahh my favorite track of all time...and just when I started playing ACC again, very much looking forward to it. Just patiently waiting for the day/month/year when Kunos decides to expand ACC beyond GT3 and add an open wheeler series :D

Well sorry man I have to re-iterate where do actual drivers say anything like that

Preface your opinions with IMO or IMHO

When you come to the realization that everything posted on a forum (actually the whole internet) is opinion unless supported by solid reference links, you’ll live a much happier life. Not to mention you don’t know his life story (maybe he has real-life racing experience)...live and let live, man.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 26.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 75 16.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.2%
  • €3001-5000