Assetto Corsa Competizione | Laguna Seca Looking Pretty!

eg01st

250RPM
Jul 28, 2018
I think the Wednesday thing is abit of a myth given the last big update 1.2 came out on a Tuesday. But Wednesday fable will still be passed down generation after generation :)
(Ok most other updates came out on Wednesday, but whos interested in facts and small print these days)

I say give Thursday a chance Kunos! :) This Thursday....
Wasn't one of major sim racing updates on Friday? Or was it for RaceRoom? I remember in December there was one update just in time for weekend...

Mar 2, 2016
What was this? Says the page doesn't exist for me.
Uhm, that was an official Assetto Corsa post with more Laguna Seca screenshots. Weird, I don't know why it doesn't exist. Post is still up. Hm. Anyways, these were the screens:

Edit: It seems like the last screenshot is very similar to the one Marco released december last year.

Reactions: mitchgixer6

Cristian Haba

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 24, 2007
More and more ppl streaming and playing this amazing sim. All the cries at the beginning "OMG WTF no modding no road cars not tracks etc" doesn't matter. Quality is what matters, being small Kunos always starts small but keeps adding, despite the onslaught of complaints at initial launch they take the unwarranted criticism from arm chair plebs keep their heads down and work away passionately taking small breaks for pasta and some well deserved grappa.

SUZUKA bro, in my beloved HURACAN or V12 Aston bro... like wtf are we doing here :D :D :D :D :D

Koen Verlinde

500RPM
Sep 12, 2011
Pretty yes, but Laguna has never interested me. Too much sequences in the same 2 gears and that corkscrew is well...there. You can't do much with it, except for that one Zanardi time.

Dec 29, 2006
Can't wait! We need more North American tracks in sim racing. It would be great if the entire IMSA championship was in a sim. Just the choice of tracks alone would be worth it: Daytona, Watkins Glen, Sebring, Mosport, Road America, Road Atlanta... I know some of these tracks are in other sims, but to have them all in one game, with the IMSA cars, would be awesome.
nice summary of some of the iRacing content, after GT3 was snatched from under their nose by Kunos, they are concentrating on IMSA atm

DC WOLF

10RPM
Jan 2, 2016
AC1 is very popular, but they do not earn money with it anymore.
ACC is more or less finished too, releasing track DLCs is not job saving for most of the team members.
Thats why i assume, parts of the team are allready working on next gen AC.

fireballr18

100RPM
Mar 3, 2018
As much as I love to see those new pics, I becoming tired slowly. Tons of posts w/o any release date...the marketing dep. lost the momentum from my point of view.

Reactions: dreamer al

Yurla

1RPM
Nov 1, 2015
Yes, they have already swept the brain, so what people soar? would say when yes and the point. DLS for any buy, those who are waiting for , those who do not need will not pay attention to it.