Assetto Corsa Competizione | More Bathurst Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Talk about looking epic....

... these new preview images of the Mount Panorama Circuit from the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione Intercontinental GT Pack DLC look simply breathtaking.

Set to feature Bathurst, Laguna Seca, Suzuka and Kyalami as part of a four-strong set of new circuits for the simulation, Kunos Simulazioni have today released a batch of new preview screens from the work-in-progress version of Bathurst within the sim, showing off the iconic mountain circuit in a variety of weather and time-of-day conditions.

As a further bonus, the new images revealed today also showcase some of the new Intercontinental GT Series liveries that are set to be included in the pack, the first time we've seen the cars in game since Kunos announced the new DLC in late 2019.

Looking good?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 4.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 5.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Mt Panorama Preview 6.jpg

Oh? They said they're stopping after GT Challenge? Please say that isn't so.
If I remember correctly, the only mention of anything to the left and right of GT3 was "recreating a Blancpain series weekend", which in turn would include the 2019 support series, such as GT4 and smaller open wheelers. However, this might also only mean, recreating the GT3 weekend, which they are busy doing (still waiting for safety car, for example).

norbs

Premium
Oh? They said they're stopping after GT Challenge? Please say that isn't so.

I am not up to date, but I thought ACC was only ever going to be GTs. Maybe there is more recent news.

What would get my attention is the old cars from AC in this engine. Imagine the fun racing the MX5s around Bathurst in the rain.

In one of the most recent trailers they said they have "more", "more" and yet "more" stuff to come. That hints at at least two more releases beyond the current this one.
I for one hope for Blancpain US and Blancpain Asia tracks and liveries as further DLC.
That would give this title some serious legs with regards to 1st party content.
If they manage to add GT4 and the OW support series too, that's just gravy!

About the discussion about additional content.
Since its a part of the SRO Motorsports Group, i think we can guess what's coming up next.
We started with GT World Challenge Europe, now we get the Intercontinental GT Challenge.
I believe the next step is to either add GT world challenge Asia or America. With all of those eventually coming out, we have the entire general "GT World Challenge" consisting of Europe, Asia and America (With the intercontinental GT challenge in addition)

I strongly believe that this is the case. Maybe they will throw one or more of the GT4 series in there too, depending on the growth of the series, and the possibility of actually making money on it, instead of just spending a whole lot on adding GT4 cars.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • €3001-5000