Assetto Corsa Competizione | Laguna Seca Looking Pretty!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The previews continue! Kunos Simulazioni have been at it again today, showing off pre-release images from new Assetto Corsa Competizione content - this time, Laguna Seca!

Known and loved by anyone who spent far too much of their formative years playing the Gran Turismo franchise (myself included), Laguna Seca has been home to many a fine race in its long and illustrious 63 year history; and in the near future it will be arriving in Assetto Corsa Competizione as part of the upcoming Intercontinental GT Challenge DLC.

2.238 miles of circuit that includes the legendary 'Corkscrew' ribbon of tarmac, Laguna is a short, technical and massively rewarding circuit - one that should prove to be a very nice combination alongside the new cars of the Intercontinental GT pack... oh, and it looks great in game too!

Missed the earlier previews? No worries, check them out below:

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Facebook

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 4 header.jpg

Last edited:
The previews continue! Kunos Simulazioni have been at it again today, showing off pre-release images from new Assetto Corsa Competizione content - this time, Laguna Seca!

Known and loved by anyone who spent far too much of their formative years playing the Gran Turismo franchise (myself included), Laguna Seca has been home to many a fine race in its long and illustrious 63 year history; and in the near future it will be arriving in Assetto Corsa Competizione as part of the upcoming Intercontinental GT Challenge DLC.

2.238 miles of circuit that includes the legendary 'Corkscrew' ribbon of tarmac, Laguna is a short, technical and massively rewarding circuit - one that should prove to be a very nice combination alongside the new cars of the Intercontinental GT pack... oh, and it looks great in game too!

Missed the earlier previews? No worries, check them out below:

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Facebook

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

View attachment 346642View attachment 346643View attachment 346644View attachment 346645
Ok so STOP showing and RELEASE NOW

I've not been on here long, but the only thing annoying me here is the amount of people moaning about release dates etc. Can we not just be happy that we have this game to play and that the developers are happy to keep working on it? And remember it's a GAME! It's a hobby, something to be enjoyed. Does it really matter when the DLC comes out? If at all? And let's be honest, most of those complaining will buy it when it comes out and probably rave about how great it is! Some folk need to get a grip! Must be disheartened for the developers to read these kind of comments considering the work that's going in.

Indeed. I spose you have to be thankful it's only 15 mins of your time you lose and not the entire week/end.

Monza online has gotten pretty good these days though. Car damage completely ruins your day, most realise it too.

Since when has a small company been an excuse to dodge all deadlines and give up on them entirely? It would be nice to have a time span narrower than Q1 2020, given we are in that time. This DLC has been announced since September, and no further are updates are given. I understand cold feet, but this is pathetic, honestly. All is beseder when the content comes out and is good, but following their social media provides no information and is covered in teasers, none of their fans appreciate it.

Yay, 2 times this track has provided something meaningful around it's most praised corner in all of history.

Praise!

No seriously, just 2x that corner did anything except being "there"?

I think it's more the fact that the corner is a one off in the world of motorsport as opposed to it always creating exciting racing moments. That track wouldn't be in the same league without the Corkscrew

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back