Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizioni Interview Question.jpg

Having snagged a nice interview with Kunos Simulazioni about the new Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation, we want your interview questions!

So in the spirit of community engagement I need your help once again! I've got an interview lined up with the developers of the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione and would like you all to throw down your burning questions for the devs...

Please keep it compact, sensible and concise and one question per post please. Make it easy on me, I expect lots of responses.. !

While I have your attention, feel free to pop in your wish list requests on this thread HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Go on then, get your questions in below!

Disagreers with my question disagree with what? Is this an answer or will to not to buy a PC rig? R U sure about your awareness of the intention of current topic? :cool::roflmao::rolleyes:
In the trailer they did not show any console logo, so i don't think there will be a console version for now. If there will be one, imho it will come later, like they did for AC.

Does the Blancpain licence include the Asian series? Is there any chance to have Suzuka and Fuji Speedway (in game or DLC)?
This is actually a great question, although they said the game will feature 10 tracks and the mentioned the european ones. But as future DLC who knows...

Bloody 'ell, 5 pages and 80 comments already... this might have to be a three part interview... at least!
To be fair it is mostly the same fifteen to twenty questions asked over and over again.
-------------
New question:
Will it rain hard enough to red flag the event? And if so, will there be a DQ for getting out of your simrig to take a piss while you sit and wait for a couple hours?

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but anyway:
1) OS support, what will this run on, Win7-64, Win10-64?
2) Given the original AC release is getting elderly, will this take full advantage of the present 64bit implementation advances?

Last edited:
Will wet surface grip depend on tarmac smoothness, as it is known that in curves on the racing line tarmac is smoother or/and packed wit hrubber which also makes it smoother, and so makes it super slippery when wet.

In other words, will there be viscous hydroplaning ?
People can barely race properly on dry surface!! I still don't understand the constant request for rain and night to make racing even more chaotic while killing FPS. Must be a teenager thing... I understand the beautiful single player aspect of it, not in a multiplayer mixed with some playing with keyboards and joysticks on top of that!... disaster.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back