Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizioni Interview Question.jpg

Having snagged a nice interview with Kunos Simulazioni about the new Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation, we want your interview questions!

So in the spirit of community engagement I need your help once again! I've got an interview lined up with the developers of the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione and would like you all to throw down your burning questions for the devs...

Please keep it compact, sensible and concise and one question per post please. Make it easy on me, I expect lots of responses.. !

While I have your attention, feel free to pop in your wish list requests on this thread HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Go on then, get your questions in below!

Does it make wet physics less important, because it is almost a fact, that moajority will totally fail at it and probably try it just for a few times ?

Maybe you have some strategies how to make people to use wider variety of weather conditions, and don't focus only on dry SPA races every day and 4 ever ?

Will the 2018 sporting regulations, rules of the Blancpain GT Series relevant to the sim be faithfully implemented (pit stop procedures, starting procedures, qualifying/superpole, penalties, points scoring, FCY & safety car, finish, etc.)?

- Will we have Online Time Trial leaderboards?

- Will ACC be a "hub" for more official series to come in the future (like the old Raceroom Experiences, maybe) or is it Blancpain GT exlusive? If they don't answer I'll assume the former :D

- In one of the screens it looks like the game will have 3D trees... considering the backlash from the jaggies, pop-ups and weird shadows in the 3D trees from Project Cars 2, will the Unreal Engine be able to cope better?

Q #1: Any chance to play on the same PC with your friends using a specific "driver swap" key to select AI cars at any time during Race Weekends/Career/Custom Championships?

You press the key: Ai driving in 5, 4, 3 , 2 ,1 seconds... scroll +/- to select the new car for your friend, press the key: Player driving in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 seconds... then your friend drives his car. Then if you want to give the driving to another friend or take it back, you press the same key, select the car you want.

(Geoff Crammond Grand Prix Series had a built-in offline hotseat-multiplayer mode )

Q #2: Do you think is possible to acquire, in the future, the Official License of IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, to have into ACC the best of both Motorsport Worlds, European and American?

Last edited:
What about non european simracers, will they have a disadvantage in joining the new mp time wise? Do you have a central serverfarm for the new ranking system, or is it like AC1 where everyone can setup a server?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back