Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizioni Interview Question.jpg

Having snagged a nice interview with Kunos Simulazioni about the new Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation, we want your interview questions!

So in the spirit of community engagement I need your help once again! I've got an interview lined up with the developers of the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione and would like you all to throw down your burning questions for the devs...

Please keep it compact, sensible and concise and one question per post please. Make it easy on me, I expect lots of responses.. !

While I have your attention, feel free to pop in your wish list requests on this thread HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Go on then, get your questions in below!

Will the multiplayer race hosting option be simplified? No need to launch a separate server app, hosting a race can be done in game with no need to modify router settings. Something akin to what LFS did years ago or what Project Cars 1 and 2 currently can do.

Last edited:
  • There are 7800 mod items for AC here on RD (skins, cars, tracks, apps, sounds etc.), way more than any other title. What can the big community of modders/drifters/street cars fans etc. expect for the future?
  • Will ACC be more complex than AC in terms of physics engine (eg. tire flex, chassis flex and whatnot) or will it retain the same engine, or will it be simpler?
  • Do you expect to add any DLCs to the title, and if yes will they be all about GT3 or also about other stuff?

Will the game be "COMPLETE" upon the V1 release or should we expect another unfinished continuing developement/beta release?

Hopefully the earlier, cause i am still waiting for the last 4 sim racing titles I purchased over the past 5 yrs to get polished and completed. Last thing I need in my racing library is another unfinished WIP ;)

A few other things I'd like to see that enjoy in other titles.

- Seasons- spring, summer and fall climate
- Loose surface physics- will off track excursions bring debris back on track...mud, gravel, dirt, dust and grass....will the tires grip be effected by debris?
- VR will the mirrors be dynamic, will the game and menus be built with vr in mind?
- sounds will all the cars have there own real in car audio recordings?
- will there be 3d track side animations to bring life to the tracks?

Last edited:
People can barely race properly on dry surface!! I still don't understand the constant request for rain and night to make racing even more chaotic while killing FPS. Must be a teenager thing... I understand the beautiful single player aspect of it, not in a multiplayer mixed with people playing with keyboards and joysticks... disaster.
Joystick? Who plays with a joystick in 2018?

• Deleted member 197115

Will we see improvement to cockpit camera movements, smoothing as in Real Head Motion with look to apex.

But it's turning into wish list already, not sure proper material for interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is ACC more of a partnership between you and the Blancpain GT3 series or is it a standard licensee/licensor arrangement? If the former, can you explain how it came about and why you took up this particular challenge?

People can barely race properly on dry surface!! I still don't understand the constant request for rain and night to make racing even more chaotic while killing FPS. Must be a teenager thing... I understand the beautiful single player aspect of it, not in a multiplayer mixed with people playing with keyboards and joysticks... disaster.

So are you saying that simulators should NEVER have rain and night ? For me it would be really sad.

Does it have a full grid? Including Bentley and Jaguar?

Can I buy some DLC please? IGTC and GT4 Euro would be lovely. Asia too. I'll pay for good add on content.

Can we get some awesome AI so we can do full seasons offline? Some of us don't want online racing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%