Assetto Corsa Competizione | Build 1.4 Now Live

Trebor901

2000RPM
Aug 10, 2007
What makes you say that?
While i dont really agree with the not a sim anymore point. I would say the focus of this game has shifted. From saying it wouldnt be a game they would take to consoles to now being just over a month away from release on xbox and ps4 it kind of feels as though they havent had the sales figures from pc version that they were hoping so now want to try make up for that with the console release

Reactions: Marlonracer

Marlonracer

75RPM
Jan 18, 2019
What makes you say that?

ACC WHAT.jpg

That was never the plan. The GT4 DLC is in the roadmap as "Summer 2020": https://www.assettocorsa.net/competizione/roadmap/
"New build time is always an exciting time, and the latest 1.4 update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is no exception. Although it doesn't contain the much awaited new GT4 content I'm sure everyone is excited to try they hand at, this latest release does bring to the simulation a nice range of improvements, including plenty of physics changes, as detailed in the update notes below."

marcos1988

25RPM
Premium
Aug 21, 2018
I just can't wait for the safety car they promised to implement in 2.0, it's not on the roadmap but still I think it will be there and I get so hyped lol omg :poop:

Jorge Villar

250RPM
Dec 29, 2013
The original 1.4 as it was intended would the the sum of all fixes since 1.3.10 until now. If you put all that together, its an impressive update. But some things happened and the big update was splitted in several smaller updates.

Jorge Villar

250RPM
Dec 29, 2013
While i dont really agree with the not a sim anymore point. I would say the focus of this game has shifted. From saying it wouldnt be a game they would take to consoles to now being just over a month away from release on xbox and ps4 it kind of feels as though they havent had the sales figures from pc version that they were hoping so now want to try make up for that with the console release
Can you please tell me when Kunos said that they would never take ACC to consoles? Because I can't find it anywhere.

Reactions: Turk

maelstrom

500RPM
Jul 6, 2017
From saying it wouldnt be a game they would take to consoles to now being just over a month away from release on xbox and ps4 it kind of feels as though they havent had the sales figures from pc version that they were hoping so now want to try make up for that with the console release
When did they ever say that it wouldn't go to consoles? In 2018 they said it could go to consoles “if the performance is good enough” - https://www.gtplanet.net/assetto-co...o-consoles-if-the-performance-is-good-enough/

For those claiming that v1.4 doesn't include what they expected, Kunos have been drip-feeding all of the 1.4 content in recent updates and hotfixes. See: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...eneric-discussion.60715/page-181#post-1136105

Reactions: Rowdy Busch

Bruno Melo

50RPM
Premium
Jan 13, 2009
No improvement on competition servers. What a disappointment. And here at Racedepartament few races.

Dan ONeill

500RPM
Premium
Nov 27, 2013
Has anyone noticed a reduction in performance? For me, there are some stutters that weren’t there yesterday.
Just going to try again to double check....

ShredatorFIN

500RPM
Aug 18, 2015
Have you seen any gameplay footage on either console yet?
No. I was actually a bit shocked that ACC is coming to current gen consoles, didn't expect the hardware to handle it until PS5 and Xbox Series X. I assume it's 30 fps locked on current consoles. 60 fps doesn't seem feasible, not even momentarily

Reactions: MarkR

Knoxstar

250RPM
Jan 5, 2016
Originally I think it was planned to be, I read something over on their forum. They say that because of the lockdown their focus has been about smaller changes for the SRO esport series, hopefully the new content won't be much longer.
Yeah, I think ACC RF2 and iRacing have all been pushed to get certain issues that pertain to the various official eSeries done and while it means an improvement for us all it can only mean a delay on much new content.

Reactions: Matthew Allington

Dan ONeill

500RPM
Premium
Nov 27, 2013
Well my multiplayer experience has got worse, probably nothing to do with the update if no one else has the issue...
If only it was vsync ....

Shannon Flynn

When in doubt, pass out.
Mar 8, 2009
Wish they'd get this game optimized so I could actually play it with reasonable graphics settings and get above 30fps. I'm only running 3x1080s at 60fps so it shouldn't be THAT huge of a deal.
I have a bit better than average system and know how to adjust settings to get a good graphics/performance balance with triples, but ACC just isn't working out.
Which bums me out because I rather enjoy the physics

ETandK

50RPM
Apr 27, 2011
Guys, or Girls,

I am desperate for some help please. Have not played ACC this year due to some stupid error when launching in Steam. To be honest I have not frustrated myself too much trying to make it work and just continued to play AC. But would like to race and enjoy ACC as well. Not sure if anyone can point me in the right direction to solve this very frustrating error?

Much appreciated.

Thank you,

ET
1589494228252.png

Pappa_G_27

250RPM
Staff
Premium
Aug 27, 2017
No multiplayer/netcode fixes still!!!! Come on Kunos, this is by far the weakest area of the game. Give us some decent netcode!!!!

Reactions: Tim Meuris
Dec 10, 2018
I love ACC and have got my money's worth months and months ago. Still, I WAS expecting a bigger update for 1.4, this is pretty under-whelming. Oh well, not a big deal. Still very much looking forward to the GT4s!

Also - is this rumor true about them promising a safety car in v2.0? That would be awesome...