Assetto Corsa Competizione | Build 1.4 Now Live

Marlonracer

75RPM
Jan 18, 2019
Thanks for your hard work Kunos!

(still amazes me how some people complain about free updates to the software that runs our beloved hobby..)
Free update? They're fixing what should have been there in the first place. Because of people like some of us complaining about broken stuff. There is no new content, you're confused between update and DLC. 1.4 should have brought GT4 DLC content. If it was going to be free, that I don't know.

willim[1].jpg

cpt_gandy

Slower Than Time
Jul 12, 2017
I was hopping for some improvements for the GTR. Watching some videos on youtube, it seems the car is really fast everywhere on a straight, but it's not the case in game.
The GTR has been one of the fastest cars in the SRO Esports GT Rivals America races with Heitkotter driving it with only David Perel getting close enough to pass in the Ferrari 488 GT3 on Suzuka. David Perel might of been able to pass if he didnt make Heitkotter spin causing a DT for David.

The GTR does seem plenty fast enough with a great setup and talented hands at the wheel :)

Mar 24, 2019
The GTR has been one of the fastest cars in the SRO Esports GT Rivals America races with Heitkotter driving it with only David Perel getting close enough to pass in the Ferrari 488 GT3 on Suzuka. David Perel might of been able to pass if he didnt make Heitkotter spin causing a DT for David.

The GTR does seem plenty fast enough with a great setup and talented hands at the wheel :)
This proves absolutely nothing. Also bop changes per track.

Cristian Haba

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 24, 2007

OMG what is that? Common sense? It's so rare in these threads.

All cars fast, with time, and some mild setup work theyre all within .5 sec of each other on any given track. Some will just have their performance envelope easier to access at certain tracks.

And also, 20min races are not a judge of a cars race pace.

mrbungle83

250RPM
Premium
Apr 12, 2014
Thought this 1.4 patch was supposed to be something special from how people have been going on about it. When in reality its no different to the ones we've had the past few weeks. :O_o:
Exactly, people, kunos said its just another step not the second coming... Yet still people expect

1.5 obviously gonna give us all a simgasm

Reactions: Ogervater_rudi

Trebor901

2000RPM
Aug 10, 2007
Exactly, people, kunos said its just another step not the second coming... Yet still people expect

1.5 obviously gonna give us all a simgasm
Tbh i never expect anything massive in patches. Any new unexpected content that we get like the 2020 liveries is just a bonus. Patches are usually fixing things that come to light once the game is released. Still got the GT4's and British GT Packs to look forward to when they eventually get released.

Reactions: Matthew Allington

Martin Vindis

500RPM
May 2, 2010
I'm not a private server guy, but I really enjoy this game (not a sim anymore) Remember this used to work without any of those, of course, you would find people stalling or rear-ending other players, but this happens in real life also. It's annoying but it happens. When it happens, a yellow flag and a pace car appears. Why is this so difficult?
Sounds like you think of a yellow flags differently than me. Where you see yellow flag and pace cars as part of racing I see it as something that appears when racing goes wrong. I'm pretty sure the yellow flag was invented because racing went wrong and not te other way around. So anything we can do to keep cautions to a minimal is a good thing imo, unless it's at the cost of good racing ofc.

Is it hard without ghost cars and HUD elements? Well, judging by how much cleaner the starts are in ACC than any other sim I'd say yes, the majority of drivers think it's hard. But ofc no one would never admit it because it's always someone else's fault ;)