Assetto Corsa Competizione | Build 1.4 Now Live

Adrian5601

25RPM
Apr 19, 2016
Fantastic now with the fine adjustment of the wear of the slick tires, the cars all have a damn understeer and we are slower than 1 second, congratulations great job, very nice you were good.

manu68

500RPM
Premium
Sep 29, 2011
the game is becoming better and better everytime.
The game presentation itself improves which each patch.

Thanks for the pilot customizing.

I also love the new special event presentation.
But, just a question. Have all the time in special events been reset ? In pilot profile (Pace page), it is said that we need to make them all again to have a rank and rating .
(What is "rank" ? Is it a new feature ?)

Reactions: pgreenwo

Eckhart von Glan

6000RPM
Premium
Dec 29, 2006
the game is becoming better and better everytime.
The game presentation itself improves which each patch.
Thanks for the pilot customizing.
I also love the new special event presentation.
But, just a question. Have all the time in special events been reset ? In pilot profile (Pace page), it is said that we need to make them all again to have a rank and rating .
(What is "rank" ? Is it a new feature ?)
thx for writing my post, lol, exactly what i wanted to say. hadn't played it for a while until yesterday and the new update is really fine. can't tell you about those events having gone, i will simply do one of the old hotstint events tonight and see what happens. the changelog doesn't mention AI but it seems they are a bit more racy now, might be placebo or me getting old or both at the same time. whatever it is, a fun game has just become a little more fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrRob and pgreenwo

Alex72

1000RPM
Jan 28, 2014
Now that's a elitist opinion if I've even heard one. I'm pretty sure aim is to have fun for as many as possible. If the aim was to weed out the people that can't drive, there wouldn't be any people left. We all sim race because we can't drive or we would be on a real race track and live that life. We're nothing but a bunch of wannabe race car drivers, we need all the help we can get tbh.

Why hard code it one way or the other anyway? Kunos is giving us the option to chose, how is that a bad thing?
Now if you super humans that never did anything wrong on the race track don't want to race with mortals, then you can set up a server on your own and have those exciting formation laps that you're all dreaming of.
I never have or will sign up to a race because of the formation lap, but because the green flag racing and if ghost cars and HUD elements during the formation lap is the price to pay to get me there, I will happily accept that trade.
Im not elitist. I was asking if the background scoring wasnt supposed to take care of such things. Also isnt there levels of skill the scoring there to handle? So that same level drivers end up with eachother? What is the point of the scoring then? And training formation lap session would be there to help people get better if you want to race MP. All the scoring systems in sim racing is there to match skills so people get a nice experience. I dont know whats elitist about that.